Jake* Single Dad (SMUT)

You and Jake are doing ..... stuff in the kitchen (not cooking ;) ) and Jake's 4 year old son walks in on you guys. You have to talk to him and he calls you mom.

"I just put Luke down," Jake said walking out of the hallway, "he should be asleep in a minute." You smiled at how great of a father he was and got up. You went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass. You were about to turn the faucet on but you felt hands on your hips. Jake started placing small kisses on your shoulders, moving up to your neck slowly. "What do you want, Jacob?" You giggled. "I want you, baby," he  said softly. You moaned as he nipped at your left earlobe. His hands found the button of your pants and undid them. You turned around, unbuckling his pants. He worked his down a ways as you were stripped of yours. He grabbed your hips and placed you on the kitchen counter. He attacked your lips hungrily, moaning every few seconds.

He teased you for a second with his head before lining himself up. He slowly pushed himself into you. You groaned as you clung onto his shoulders. You wrapped your legs around his waist, pulling him closer. "Want me to go faster, baby?" He asked. You nodded rapidly, kissing his neck. You sucked on his sweet spot making him go even faster than he wanted to. "Fuck, Jake," you moaned making him moan. "Shit," he said under his breath.

"Daddy! Quit hurting her!" You heard Luke yell from the hallway. "Shit!" You yelled shoving Jake away by his shoulders. He quickly turned away buckling his pants. "Luke! Get up stairs!" Jake yelled a little loudly. He ran up the steps sobbing. "Did you have to be so loud, Jacob?" You asked. "Jesus Christ, what do I do?" He shot back. "I'll go talk to him," you said pulling your panties on. Your t-shirt was just long enough to cover the laciness. You marched up the steps until you got to the top. You walked over to Luke's room and open the door slowly. He jumped up into your arms wrapping his arms around your neck. He cried into your hair as you rubbed his long hair. "Luke, honey, I'm fine," you said pulling back so he would look at you.

"But Daddy was hurting you. You shouldn't hurt who you love," he sniffled. You and Jake hadn't said I love you yet but you did love him. "Love?" You asked. "Daddy says he loves you. Do you love him back?" He questioned. You though about whether or not you should tell him. "Yes. I love him back," you answered. "Then why was he hurting you?" He was persistent. "He wasn't hurting me. You'll understand when you're older. I just can't explain right now," you explained. He nodded his head as you set him back in his bed. "Now, you better get to bed before your dad has a fit," you chuckled.

"Good night, momma," he whispered. You stopped dead in your tracks. "What?" You asked startled. "I'm sorry, Y/n," he corrected himself. You walked back over to his small bed and sat on the edge. "It's okay, Luke. It slipped out. But I'd talk to your dad about that first. Alright?" You explained. He nodded his head slowly. You leaned in to hug his small frame. "Good night, Luke," you said getting up and walking out of the room.

You stopped when you almost ran into a chest. You looked up to see Jake standing there with a blank expression. "I'm sorry, he-" He stopped you by pulling you into a hug. "I love you, Y/n," he whispered. He nuzzled his face into the crook of your neck. You smiled wrapping your arms around his neck. "I love you too, baby," you kissed his neck gently. "He called me mom," you said after a moment. "I know. I heard him," he said happily. "Is that okay?" You asked. He chuckled, "It's more than okay, if you plan on sticking around." You nodded your head as you pulled away, "Of course I'm sticking around. I can't leave my two favorite boys." You pecked his lips lovingly before walking with him to his room to finish what was started.