Sam* Birth Control

This is gonna be a shorter one.
You and Sam have a teenage daughter who's dating. You get her on birth control without Sam's knowledge.

You walked into your bedroom to see Sam sitting on the edge of the bed with his phone in his hand. "Hey, baby," you say setting your stuff down. "Why's the doctor calling about Kate's birth control?" He asked with a serious face. You gave a heavy sigh, "Sam, she has a boyfriend. You know what's gonna happen." He stood up angrily. "Have a little faith in her," he almost shouted. "No, you still see her as a little girl. I see her as the next me; falling in love with a cute boy who gets her pregnant. You should know, you were that boy. She wouldn't be here if I had birth control as a teen," you yelled. Sam looked down at his shoes in defeat. "You can't treat her like daddy's little girl forever, Samuel," you said putting your hands on his waist. "You're right, I know. But she's only 16," he said resting his chin on your head. "And I had her at 17," you said looking up at him, "now's the time to start preventing." Sam looked down at you, rubbing your back. "But why didn't you tell me?" You shrugged your shoulders, "I don't know. I didn't know what you would do, and I didn't know if she wanted you knowing." He slowly nodded. Just then, Kate knocked on your guy's bedroom door. "Come in," you said letting go. "Connor's here. Love you guys," she said as she started to close the door. Sam walked up to her and hugged her tightly. "I love you, baby," he kissed her head, "be safe." She smiled up at him and let go. She walked up to you and hugged you. "Love you, mom," she said walking away. She walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. "Now, lets hope for no babies tonight," you sighed. "I remember that night," Sam said smiling. "What?" You asked. "That night I got you pregnant. Best night of my life," he said wrapping his arms around your waist. "Why was it the best night of your life? You got a girl pregnant," you chuckled. "No, I got you pregnant. We now have a beautiful family and life," he said kissing your lips softly. "Damn, I love you," you mumbled into the kiss. He smiled against your lips, never wanted to let you go.