What The Fuck, Jake?

This is a short story about what I think was happening in this picture.

1. What the fuck

2. What's with the shirt

3. I'm imagining the hat is a propeller hat

4. Why pink underwear

5. Why is he in public like this? He's in some kind of grocery store.

6. Who let him go into public like this?

Now that I'm done asking questions, on to the story.

"There's mom and dad," Sam said walking towards the car. Sam, Jake and Josh all put their bags in the back seat and got in. Josh and Jake both got the window seats, squeezing Sam in the middle. "How was school?" Kelly asked from the front seat. Sam gave a long sigh, "I have so much homework in math right now." Their dad adjusted the mirror to look at the twins. "What about you guys?" He asked. "Uneventful," Josh nearly shouted. Jake answered just as quickly, almost over lapping their speech. "Nothing happened," he said, almost sounding frenzied. Their mom lifted her eyebrows, "Jeez, alright." After a few minutes, the twins would lock eyes and giggle. "Can you guys shut up?" Sam said annoyed. They both quieted down but kept their smiles. They pulled into the garage and stepped out of the car. They all walked into the house and went right to their rooms to do homework. Jake and Josh went to their rooms upstairs and closed the door. "So, how much did you score?" Jake asked almost immediately. Josh smiled while setting his bag on the bed. Josh opened the bag and dug around. He pulled out at least an ounce of weed. "2 weeks of work pays off yet again," Josh laughed. Well, about 3 bowls and a joint later, they were high as kites. Fuck the Illuminati, they saw where the fucking Illuminati lived. They opened the window, lit a candle and turned on the fan to get rid of the smell. They were both laying on their beds on opposite sides of the room staring at the ceiling. "What do you think a female orgasm feels like?" Jake asked with the stoner accent. Josh squinted his eyes even more than they already were. "Duuuuude, probably fucking awesome," he answered. Jake nodded his head in agreement. "Just as I thought," he smirked. Their mom suddenly opened the door startling them both. "Hey, we're going to the store. Change out of your school uniforms," she said before closing the door. They both sat up and slumped over.  "Ohh noooo," Jake put his hand on his face and slowly drug his hands down, making it look like it was melting. "We're fucked," Josh put his hand on his forehead. Jake popped off his bed and went to check his dresser. They were bare. Nothing to be seen. "Fuck! I didn't do laundry," Jake complained. "Sam!" Josh yelled through the closed door. Sam opened the door with a blank face. "What?" He asked. "Dude, I need a shirt. Can I use one of yours?" Jake asked with pleading hands. Sam gave a puzzled look. "You know I'm a million sizes smaller?" He said confused. "It doesn't matter, I just need a fucking shirt," Jake said franticly. "Fine! Damn!" Sam held up his hands. He walked out of the room and went to his to get the clothing. He walked back in a minute later with a grin. "Here's your shirt. Oh, and I got you a hat too," Sam said almost laughing. Jake sighed, taking the clothing. "Fine, thanks," he said throwing off his shirt. Sam went to walk out of the room but stopped and turned. "By the way, your guys' room reeks of weed," he smiled. They brushed his comment off and continued to get dressed. Josh put on a white and ombre tee and some kakis. Jake was stuck in this little black and white hat with a propeller hat. They both walked down the steps one by one. Karen almost choked on her water when she saw Jake. "What the hell are you wearing?" She asked. "Well, I'm out of clothes so I asked to borrow Sam's," Jake answered. "Why didn't you just use Josh's clothes?" Kelly scrunched his eyebrows together. "Oooooooohhhhhh," they both said. They went to go back upstairs to change before they were called back down. "Well it's too late now! We have to go, get in the car," their mom said with a sigh. They both marched to the garage and got in the car.