trente-six

●○●

11:37p.m.

Dear Georgiana,

                    You'll never guess what happened today! I'm going to make you suffer because I'm giving you backstory before the news. So, I go to this really strange school in Forks. Everyone there is super pale and brunette <you'd fit right in ;)>. Anyways, there was this boy named Keith and he became my first friend, but I don't really like him. Bailey and him were friends though. So, I sat next to Keith in History III and one class, we were talking about something and then the teacher and I got into a debate. I said the correct fact and he said it was incorrect. You know, the normal debate. BUt then, seemingly out of nOWHERE. This godly looking boy defends me! He says I'm right. We got to talking and became friends, but I never gOT HIS NAME. Anyways, Avery went out for a walk in the woods. He was right in front of me and then suddenly got really scared. Turns out, this dude from my history class was also in the woods. You should go take a hike in the woods, maybe you'll find your goddess ;). Anyways, he gives me his name <Jasper> and offers to take us back to his house since it was getting dark. I agreed and he even carrIED AVERY ON HIS SHOULDERS. And his shoulders were so perfectly built. Like, when I say he looks like a Greek god, he looks like 100 of them combined to make the ultimate babe. But anyway, I got to meet his family and then he drove us home. Then-THEN- the next day, he asked for my number in the smoothest way possible, he asked me to fill out a survey and it was a contact profile thingy. But then he walked me to my car and said a DiRtY thing to me. I called him a cowboy and he said, I KID YOU NOT, "save a horse, ride a cowboy". Like- huh?!

                    He has my number and he calls me later in the afternoon. He told me that Avery and I were gonna have a sleepover at his house. So we did, and then we woke up the next day <in the same bed> and he was cuddling with Avery AND holding my hand. But things kept going smoothly. And then Bailey went missing. They were all supportive and kept watch over Avery as I had another group of friends support me. One of my support friends is named Paul and we went to a movie together with Avery. Jasper and his siblings showed up and we found out all of us were going to the same movie. So we sat together and everything just felt...right. His mom and I grew closer, so did me and most of his siblings. His mom even came with me to the hospital to help identify Bailey's body. <Newsflash, it wasn't her :(: >. Avery and I spent the night at his house again and then we woke up and I was wearing this baggy sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants his sister lent me. I looked like a hobo. But anyways, Jasper asked me to help him with his homework so I went to his room with him. I put my legs over his lap and he pulled me closer. We were 'flirting', I guess you could say. But I asked him if he liked me and he turned the question on me and then BAM! He kissed me. 

Georgie, it was amazing. He was my first kiss and it was amazing. His lips were so soft and he was so gentle but passionate at the same time. He even cupped my chEEK! We pulled away from each other <it was a kind of like a long peck> and just kind of sat there, enjoying it. And then, AND THEN, he kissed me again and again and again. Little pecks on my lips. I couldn't help but smile into them because he was being so loving and it felt amazing. After we were done kissing, he put his homework aside and we just kind of cuddled and he read to me. He read Romeo and Juliet. Cheesy but cute. I was kind of just like in like a state of euphoria. This attractive man kissed me, read to me <with his natural Southern accent!!!>, and cuddled me like I was the most precious thing ever. God, GeeGee, it was the best thing ever. Eventually, though, the snow stopped and he took me and Avery home, which is where I'm writing this from. 

                    Anyway, how's Minnesota been? I hope your pneumonia is getting better. I've been asking my mom if I can visit soon. Hopefully, we can go back for Christmas! I love you and miss you!

Sincerely,                                          Tatum J. Fernsby <3

12:13 a.m.

●○●