trente

●○●

December 1st

After a long twenty-hour connecting flight from Biarritz to Seattle, Tatum can hardly wait to hang out with the family she misses so much

After a long twenty-hour connecting flight from Biarritz to Seattle, Tatum can hardly wait to hang out with the family she misses so much. It also helps that Avery was sleeping because that made her job so much easier. Her family walks down to the luggage claim with her and then splits off from there. Her parents go to a Starbucks in the airport while Tatum and a sleepy Avery find their way to the front of the airport. She looks down at her phone when she feels it ding.

Paul

Are you guys in Forks yet?

Tatum

Nope, we're just getting out of the airport. 

Jasper is driving us to his house so

I might not have service at some points.

Paul

You know...

I could've picked you two up

Tatum

I know.

But Jasper reached out and asked to.

Paul

Wow.

I see who the favorite is.

Tatum

HEy.

You have all of the 3rd to 

spend with me and Avery!

Paul

Can't I have a week with you two?

Tatum

oh my lordy

I gotta go

Bye Paulina.
(Seen 7:43 a.m.)

"Personal taxi for Mr. and Miss Fernsby?"

Tatum looks up to see Jasper in a shiny, black jeep. She smiles brightly at him before opening the back door and finding a way to fit all their luggage in the jeep. Jasper gets out to help her and she moves on to buckling Avery up in the car seat Jasper had brought with. Jasper closes the door as Tatum gets into the jeep, buckling up and smiling at him as he walks to the other side. Jasper hops in and smiles at her affectionately before focusing on the road. 

"He's out like a light," Jasper says, peeking at his rear-view mirror to look at the toddler. Tatum turns around in her seat, her ponytail flinging with her. Avery has his head turned to the side and it was very visible that he was drooling. 

"I might be too, that flight was exhausting," Tatum says, cracking her neck. Jasper looks at her worriedly before noticing that everything was fine. "Have you never heard someone pop their neck before?" 

"It's a new thing for me. Also, you can't go to sleep. We have to talk about wedding plans before we get to my house."

"Okay, so, the ring?"

"Done."

"Actually?!"

"Well, it's not ordered yet so we still got some time," Jasper says, raising an eyebrow. 

"Okay, what about the venue?" Tatum asks.

"Somewhere that we won't ever forget," Jasper says cheesily. He smirks as Tatum laughs and feels her happiness boost. "Do you have an idea for a dress?"

"Honestly, I might as well wear pajamas," Tatum groans, lazily slumping into the seat. Jasper chuckles and takes his right hand off the wheel, using it to grab her hand. Tate's cheeks grow red with a major blush.

"As long as they're those plaid ones."

"Oh yeah, for sure."

●○●

"Okay, so do you want to do a small ceremony or a big one?"

"Honestly, a small one would be best. Many people cost many moneys."

"Tate, that makes no sense," Jasper chuckles while pulling onto the highway. They still had half of their journey ahead of them and the two oldest were still chatting about 'wedding plans'. Tatum suddenly goes straight-faced and stares off into the distance. "Tate? Tatum, what's wrong?"

"You're just joking about getting married, right?" 

"If you want me to be."

"And what if I don't?"

Jasper smirks affectionately.

"Then I won't."

●○●

Jasper was stopped at a red light when he finally realized something. His hand is brushing through Tate's wild mess of hair. Avery was snoring quietly in the background. Tate has her head on the armrest. He was kind of happy that she trusted him enough to fall asleep while he drives. It means a lot to him. He could feel her loving emotions as she dreamt. He could not only feel her emotions but he could finally feel his too. 

He was happy, content, and kilig.

Kilig; the rush or the inexplicable joy one feels after seeing or experiencing something romantic.

Yep, Jasper knew it. Tatum causes him to feel kilig. And he never wants it to stop, because he loves the feeling of it. He only hopes that he makes her that way too.