Chapter 36

It's disgusting.

//Sherlock POV//

John's eyes filled with what looked like glee as he told Scotland Yard the news. Gasps were loud from the other side of the phone line as Graham told everyone about the engagement.

"Well, congrats."

"Thanks, George."

"Nope, Sherlock,just give up. It's Greg." John laughed behind me. I groaned internally, but playfully. 

"Yeah, well done, John. Freak. Getting married... Congratulations!" Donovan snorted, sarcastcally. Andersom, no doubt, was the one person that laughed. John and I rolled our eyes at the chuckles and said our goodbyes, after telling Lestrade the hotel's address.

//John POV//

Sherlock and I rolled our eyes. "Okay, I'll come to Ireland. Where's the hotel?" Greg said. Sherlock proceeded to tell DI Lestrade where the hotel was and said a quick goodbye.

"He'll be here in 6 hours." Sherlock said without looking up from his laptop. I walked up behind him and leant my head against his shoulder.

"So, what will we do until then?" I asked. When Sherlock shrugged, I lifted my head from his shoulder  and laid a kiss on his left cheek. Seeing Sherlock's cheek's lift up in a smile, I turned around and sat on the sofa next to him.

"What do you want to do?" Sherlock's head turned to me, still smiling. His hand found it's way to mine as I answered with a kiss.

"That could work."