Chapter 31

"Lovely. But I'll get my own back. Believe me, John. I will." I turned, winking at Sherlock and walking out.

//Mary POV//

(A/N: Only Mary POV btw, just... dont get your hopes up. I might do 1 more...)

I sighed inwardly and turned on my heels. "Bye, John. Sherlock." I smiled sheepishly as I walked out of the hotel room.

As I descended the stairs, I noticed that Jim was still waiting at the bottom. I smiled awkwardly at him and grabbed his hand as I walked towards him. John and Sherlock thought it was all fake, but they didn't know.

We slid into Jim's slim limo and drove away. He owns a house here, so he took me there and we decided to stay for a few nights as a little holiday. After a few hours driving, the limo slowed to a halt and the door was opened for us by his chauffeur.

"Thanks," I mumbled as I stepped out of the limo. I turned to Jim and grabbed his hand. "Where's this, then?" Smiling, we walked forwards and into the small, adorable cottage in front of us.

"This, is my home." He smirked, turning to me.

As soon as we got inside the cottage, Jim guided me upstairs, through a few doors and eventually into a bedroom. I flopped down onto the bed as he went into the bathroom.  A few minutes later, he still hadn't returned, so I went to my suitcase and pulled out a pair of Mickey Mouse pyjamas. Dragging them onto my body, I heard a door open and looked up.

"Hello, Mary." He really likes to wink, Jim. Doesn't he? I grinned and raised an eyebrow when I saw what he was wearing.

"Jim, is that... What is that?" I questioned, confused and yet still amused.

He walked towards me with an evil, yet slightly seductive, look in his eyes. I smiled, raising my other eyebrow, as he got closer and closer, eventually closing the gap between us with a passionate kiss.

"This, my dear Mary, is my 'Mr Sex' suit." He smirked. What happened next, I wouldn't be able to describe to you. I'll just leave it at 'It was a very interesting night.'

//Sherlock POV//

Once Moriarty and Mary had left, I pulled John back onto the sofa and he rested his head against my shoulder. I was still in my sheet but John didn't seem to notice. Or mind. In fact, when I walked into the lounge room, his eyes popped out of his head and he shook his head.

"So, John... Remember the moustache?" I grinned when I saw his face. His eyes were narrowed and his mouth was pressed into a straight line. After a couple of seconds like this, we both cracked up laughing. This went on a five minutes more. "No, seriously. I sort of, kind of liked it. But I also didn't. But I did at the same time as I didn't. You know, I think we should pretend I never said any of that." His eyes popped and he grinned.

"Yeah, okay Sherly." He teased.

//John POV//

"Yeah, okay Sherly." I teased. What? Last time I said it, Sherlock proposed to me. It could only lead to more good things. Oh, shush. That's not what I meant.

Sherlock chuckled once and then tightened the bedsheet around himself. He turned his head to look at the door, which was locked, and then looked at me.

Before I knew what he was doing, he leant forward and kissed me. My body and mind just melted. This one was... different, from the others. More special, passionate. Different.

Good different.