Chapter 33

I could get used to this.

//Sherlock POV//

I lay down on my side, watching John do the same next to me.

Nothing had happened. We were just tired. I swear. We just kissed. I mean, sure we were almost half-naked, but then John had... a bad memory. And we stopped. unfortunately. But, I love him and I have the rest of my life with him, so its all fine. We have plenty of time for that.

"Wow," I heard John mutter. "I'm getting married.., To Sherlock Holmes." He grinned up a me, a favour in which I returned, as kindly as I could.

"I know. You must feel so honoured." I snorted. John's eyes narrowed but he was smiling. God, I love his smile. Its just so cute!

//John POV//

The silence was unbearable so I ended it. Subtly.

"Sherlock? When's the wedding?" Knowing him, it will already be planned out. Suits and all.

I was shocked when I heard the answer.

"I-I don't know, John."

"Really? Sherlock,  you dont know? Wow." I shook my head and sat us, carefully and calmly. I watched as Sherlock did the same, his hair sticking up on the left side because of the way he was lying down. "Haha-um... Sherlock? Your hair, love. Its..." I started laughing hard - he looks even more like an otter now!

"Wha-OH! Crap." He ran his hand through his hair, flattening it down.

"NO! SHERLOCK!" I shouted, as I continued to laugh. "It was cute."

"Oh." He mumbled, bringing his hand up to his hair to try to put it back. Pouting playfully, he looked up at me. "Better?"

"Haha, better." I smiled. "But nothing can be better than you." I blushed and looked away. Sherlock's hand found its way up to my chin and turned my head towards him, gently.

"Thank you." He smiled at me, pulling me into a hug.

"For what?" I said, chuckling.

"Everything." Sherlock mumbled, making it sound slightly muffled into my shoulder.

"Thank you, Sherlock."