Chapter 12

My dear Sherlock, how I have missed you! I haven't seen you in ten years. Where have you been? Oh, that's right. With your new boyfriend, John. Dont think I don't know. I know everything.

I have eyes all over the UK.

//John POV//

Sherlock read that line and hesitated slightly. Not long after, he turned to me. I told him to keep reading and he did, thankfully.

"I have eyes all over the UK. In fact, I have them all over the world. Good luck trying to hide from me. It will never happen, I promise you that.

My darling Sherlock, I have searched all over and when I finally found you, you were with another man. Why? Why did you leave me, for... him. No offence to John, but I am much more important in the world. I mean, look at me! There's him, a part time doctor at a local clinic; and then there's me. Half the government, half a burglar, and a bit... well, you know.

Things have happened, Sherly, and we need your help. If you dont answer this letter, I will keep murdering the innocent. I know how you hate it. It was one of your fears, wasn't it? An innocent soul dying? Yes, thought so.

Basically, answer this by meeting me at the Starbuck's by St Bart's on Monday 2nd of June at 2:00pm. You'll know it's me when you see me. I trust you will, anyhow.

I wont end with my name, but a single apology for not being there 24/7 for you. It won't happen again.

I'm going to go all the way now and say 4 words that have many meanings. You'll know what one I mean. The 4 words are:

I

Still

Love

You.

Good luck hiding.

Wishing you all the best,

Moi ♡"

Umm... Well, okay then! What's that about? Who is 'Moi'? Have they dated Sherlock before?

"John, I'm so sorry. About this, it's just... It's nothing but I have to go. What is the date again?"

I thought for a moment amd sighed gently. "Monday, 2nd of June. The time is 1:2...7" I said, quickly checking my watch. I watched his put his coat on, and leave without saying goodbye. I watched him walk out of the door, down the stairs and out onto the street.

I watched him walk towards his death.9