Chapter 23

It's all going to be fine.

//John POV//

I looked down at our hands, now locked into the others and smiled. He knew what he was doing. I couldn't move my eyes off of our hands. Well, not until Moriarty 'cleared his throat.'

"Uh, yeah, sorry. Hi." What? Did I juat say 'Sorry.' to a 'consulting criminal?' Really? Wow. I need help.

So, yeah. I'm in Ireland, with Sherlock and his only ex -boyfriend. God help me.

"John. Sherlock." He nodded in greeting. Mostly at Sherlock. I think he winked in there at some point in time too. Pushing your luck, mate. Ackgh. Not about to punch Moriarty for flirting with my boyfriend. Totally not.

-------------------------

(A/N: GUYS I HAVE INSOMNIA!! :D YAYYYY BRING ON THE MANY MORE NIGHTS OF NO SLEEP AND DAYS OF OVERLY OBSESSIVE TIREDNESS!!)

//Sherlock POV//

"Moriarty. Pleasure, I'm sure." John sneered at this, and to be truthfully honest, so did I. I nodded at Moriarty and kept my grasp on John's hand as tight and reassuring as possible. It seemed to be working, because John started to smile and looked back at our enclosed hands. The corners of my lips tugged up skightly as he began to gently caress the side of my index finger with his thumb.

Okay, so I'm in Ireland with my boyfriend and my ex-boyfriend. Couldnt be any more awkward.

Not awkward at all.