Chapter 30

Oh, won't John just love that...

//Sherlock POV//

Oh, my God.

I always thought love was just an evil chemical, but since I have met John, everything has changed. My life has become much better and all my cases have been solved, whereas before hand, I only solved every 2/5 cases... John makes me a better person, all-in-all.

So, I'm sitting in the main room of the hotel building, waiting for Lestrade to call me, and there's a knock on the door. As always, I stay sitting down and John gets up, not hesitantly. I heard him talking but I didn't turn around to see who it was. I should have, though.

Even though I was in my usual bedsheet, John made me stand up. I resistantly did so and saw who was at the door. Mary?

"What's she doing here, in Ireland? John?" I turned quizzically and stared at Mary. It's not that I hate her, it's just... she thought she could get mad at my man, whilst I was in the room. No chance.

"John, I just wanted to let you know that I have moved on, as have you, I can see." She looked down at John's left hand, at the ring. ""I have a bboyfriend."

"You travelled all the way from London, to Dublin, to tell him that?" I groaned. "How lovely."

"No, Sherlock." I heard a soft Irish accent from the other side of the wall. "She came to get you two to meet me."

God. Damn. It.

//Moriarty POV//

Mwahahahaha. Sherlock's face! Oh, it was priceless.

"Moriarty?" John looked from Mary, to Sherlock then back to myself. "Mary, why is... Why are you dating this... this thing?" Mary hung her head and I had a small smug look on my adorable little face.

"He is actually a nice person." Thanks, Mary. (A/N: Insert smiley face here)

"It's all fake. Moriarty, nice try. The look on Mary's face suggests that she only wanted revenge on John. As did you. Because he... stole me, from you? No, that's not right, I ran away from you and went to John. You are now my ex. Nothing more. Maybe something less, I'm not sure."

"Oh, Sherlock Sherlock Sherlock... I don't care. You should know that, of all people." Lies. Lies. Lies. Lies.

"Whats going on?" I heard John call from behind me, which made me realise he was still there, to be honest. "Mary, we've been over for almost 6 months now. Why do you think you can make me jealous?" He moved over to Sherlock and grabbed his hand, making me face crumble. "I'm getting married." He smiled, and I almost threw up.

"Lovely. But I'll get my own back. Believe me, John. I will." I turned, winking at Sherlock and walking out.