#60: Welcome Home

Start from the beginning

I just wanted to help the only friend I had on this rotten world as I wanted to be someone they could rely on. However, my connections branched out without realising it. I ended up even helping that piece of crap Ryuzaki, damn it. Secretly, I enjoyed that companionship, even if I won't ever admit it.

Look... if I can't integrate myself into society, then I'll force myself into society by becoming someone who will help others. And maybe, I'll save someone from becoming a monster. How does that sound?

Callum Sykes... the helper. God, that's fucking corny. I'll think of something else.

(Opening here)

Kaiko:Hand: 8Damage: 0OXOOXO

Kaiko:
Hand: 8
Damage: 0
OXO
OXO

Backlion:
Hand: 5
Damage: 2
OXO
OXO

Claret Sword Dragon Revolt stabbed his sword into the ground, crying tears of blood.

"MIGHT IS RIGHT!"

Kaiko scoffed.

"What's this supposed to be? He's supposed to scare me?"

"I'll ask you again. Have you realised it yet?"

"Nothing has changed."

"Wrong. You've been driven to a corner."

"Huh?"

"There's no point in trying to explain it to someone like you. I'll just have to show it through might. Let me relish your bloody defeat... TRANSCEND. Flashing blue flames from the hell you were secluded in! Beat them bloody like how you were, and paint this world in a veil of claret! Generation Stride! Supremacy True Dragon, Claret Sword Helheim!"

Claret Sword Dragon Revolt roared as clear coloured energy consumed his body. Undergoing a metamorphosis, the supremacy dragon evolved into one of his future selves. Dual-wielding claret swords, Helheim radiated even more destructive energy than his predecessor.

"Stride skill! I counterblast 1 and reveal the top cards of my deck until I get two grade 1s! I call Blue Espada Dragon and add Branwen to hand! Oscar's skill! I put him into soul, and search my deck for Esras. I'll put her on the top of my deck and countercharge. Next, I'll generously hand you your first counterblast of the day. Use it wisely, because it's the only one you'll be getting! Helheim attacks! (26000) Gehenna Onslaught!"

Helheim pointed his swords at Kaiko and shot a whirlwind of blue flames at him. Kaiko dodged them, then settled back in front of Backlion with a blank expression.

"No guard."

"Just where I want you. Triple drive! (Dragsaver, Esras, Dragwizard, Morfessa, Dragsaver, Esras)"

"Damage check! (Taunting Deletor, Gotho)"

"A heal trigger. Useless, a bit like you."

"Resorting to mockery because you can't create your own insults?"