Chapter 70: "Mark my words, I will fight for us till death arrives."

Почніть із самого початку

Somehow, I feel stupid, but it's the only way to keep my mouth from shitting other people. "Are you still eating that, Moores?" I point at the sandwich.

-What? He stole my hot and fresh 'meal', I'll steal his fucking sludgy and nutrition less bread... if you know what I mean.-

His disgusting blue eyes intensively stare at me, as if I am getting interrogated. -Fucking eyesore!- "Nah, why?" He then asks.

"More for me then." I grab it and quickly stuff my mouth, before I roast his life. All of them stare at me for some reasons. -DANG IT! IT SOUNDED MUCH MORE COOLER IN MY THOUGHTS... NOW I LOOK LIKE A FUCKING LOSER!-

I curse myself internally and save myself by acting cool. -Fuck!-

______________________________________

-RAVEN-

I've known Blake for a long period of time and honestly, this is the stupidest thing he has ever said and done. He may be cool in a way, but who the fuck comes up with "Are you still eating that, Moores?"

-What a lame ass...- Both of them send me glares and all kinds of provoking stares. They want to compete, but I think they underestimate me too much.

I've fallen for her ever since I was in the 9th grade and still am, again and again! Like Shit... I can't describe the way I feel towards her. It's indescribable and something I never thought I would ever feel.

There's no fucking way, I'm giving her up! This is why, I decided to sit next to her. I might not be the first to have met her, but also not the last. I'm in between these arseholes!

I sense stares from across the room. It's somehow awkwardly silent in the cafeteria. Not even the 'gossip girls' nor the diverse sport teams are talking. -How ridiculous. Can't they mind their own business?-

"Are we just going to stare at each other with out talking?" Charles interrupts my thoughts and our eyes meet again.

"What do you want to talk about?" Blake has already finished his sandwich and is back to his cold self. -To be honest, I found it much more relaxing when he was stuffing himself-

"A lot of things." Blonde Dick seems to be serious. -He doesn't scare me, but to be fair I wouldn't underestimate him. He has a kind of rare aura around him.-

I feel the urge to talk to this man. "Like what?" He stares at me and then to Blake.

"Answer him." The other guy barks and coldly stares at him.

Charles shakes his head, looks at Amanda and then back to us. "I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want her to hear our conversation."

"What the hell?" Blake impatiently mumbles and rolls his eyes. "Stop making it all dramatic."

For once, I actually agree with Blake. -Why is he causing such a scene? We all know exactly whom we want and whom we despise. It's obviously clear isn't it?-

Again, Charles shakes his head and stands up. " This is something between us. She shouldn't be involved in this." He refers to Amanda, who looks confused at us.

The other guy stands up and stares at him. "You're wrong. If you or Johnson are around, it is mostly about her. Just to make this clear, I won't lose to any of you. You are no match for me."

Charles clenches his jaws together, making his jaw muscle twitch. "That's not, what I meant." He walks closer to Blake. It looks like he is about to declare war. "But I have to admit we're on the same boat. I won't give up either."