It was Tyler. I picked up the phone and contemplated whether or not I should answer it.

"I'll call him back." I said and declined the call. Nick looked pleased and was about to kiss me when Tyler called again. He pulled back and tried to hide his frown.

"Um..I'll just answer this quick.." I told him and he lifted me off him and made me sit next to him. He then stood up and walked away.

I answered his call when he was out of sight. "Hi Tyler. Sorry I couldn't pick your call"

"I thought something was wrong. How are you doing? You've been MIA..."

"I know I know.. it's just work. How have you been? Having fun at work with Tammy?"

"Yeah. She's such a help to the company. I was calling to find out if you wanted to come to the vine and make wine with us .."

"Oh I'd love to but I have this thing at work.."

"Your work seems very tedious Ari. You need a break."

"You're right. I'll find time. Promise."

"Bye. Take care of yourself." He said and we hung up. I stood up and went to the kitchen to check for Nick. He wasn't there. I went to the room, he wasn't there either. I looked almost everywhere and lastly in the gym and there he was. Punching the hell out of punching bag.
He looked so angry and sweat and

Sexy?

Really? Now is not the time!

I didn't know how to approach him. He seemed like hell would break lose if I spoke.

"Um, hey.." I said finally. He didn't answer and kept punching and there was a very hard line set on his jaw.

"Uh, you want something to eat? I can make you a sandwich or a home cooked meal maybe?" I said again  and I was fidgeting with fingers for a reason unknown to me. I knew he was angry and I didn't aggravate him even more. He kept boxing ignoring me completely

"Please talk to me Nick.." I pleaded with him feeling like crying.

Don't cry! Silly girl, don't freaking cry!

"Alright I'll leave you." I said turning away to leave and then turning back when he stopped punching . He was holding the punching bag and looked and closing his eyes.

"I don't like him okay? And I don't know how to explain how jealous I become when I see you with another man. I..." he said in a hard tone expressing how angry he was.

I came back and looked at him in then he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"I don't even get it myself" he said chuckling and walking round the room. "I don't understand why I want to punch him so hard in the face when it's never been the case with my other.."

"Girlfriends?" I answered for him.

"Yeah. Well not really."

"Which are more than a hundred obviously" I said rolling my eyes and slowly getting irritated.

"That's an exaggerated number Ariane. Opposed to popular beliefs, I haven't had so many girlfriends."

"Really? You know what, I don't want to hear about your other girlfriends. Tyler is just my friend. Nothing more."

He scoffed and rolled his eyes. "Friends? You think I don't see how he looks at you? He fucking wants you! Can't you see?"

I walked closer to him despite him being all sweaty and reached up to touch his face.
"I..I don't care if he wants me..I don't want anyone else but you." I told him honestly kissing him softly on his lips. He didn't kiss back immediately but soon sighed into the kiss and kissed back.