6

Hiko's pov

We had been at the bridge builder's house for a few hours and Kakashi~sensei had finally woke up. He was sitting in bed deep in thought.

"You're having the same thoughts as I am, Zabuza's not dead." I said.

"What!?" Naruto exclaimed.

"Yeah, tracker ninja deal with the body immediately, on the spot so there's no room for error." Kakashi~sensei said.

"Is that really important?" Sakura asked.

"Think about it, do you remember what that tracker did with Zabuza's body?" Kakashi~sensei asked.

"We don't know what he did, I mean, I guess he took it away somewhere." Sakura said.

"Exactly, but why? He should have worked on Zabuza right there as quickly as possible. Think of the weapons he used for the take down. Do you remember what they were?" Kakashi~sensei said.

"Senbon needles, they barely ever kill unless they hit a vital point." I said as I watched a look of realisation cross Sasuke's face,

"Exactly, none of it adds up." Kakashi~sensei sId.

"What are you all yammering about, you demolished that assassin." Tazuna said.

"Just like Hiko said Earlier, Zabuza is still alive."

"But we saw his body! Believe it!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Kakashi~sensei, you checked him yourself, you said that his heart stopped." Sakura argued.

"His heart did stop, but that was just a temporary state to simulate death. Trackers are trained to know every part of the human body, causing the heart to stop temporarily but keeping the body alive is an easy feat for them. First he carried Zabuza's body away even though its much heavier than he is. Second, he used Senbon which have a precise effect but are rarely fatal." Kakashi~sensei said.

"Those two factors make it easy to conclude that the tracker was there to save Zabuza." I said.

"Come on, you're over thinking this, aren't you?" Tazuna said.

"Encountering suspicion the ninja prepares quickly, hesitation leads to disaster, every shinobi knows this saying." Kakashi~sensei said.

"Sensei, you said prepare quickly, but how can we do that when you can barely move?" Sakura asked.

"*chuckles* I can still train you." Kakashi~sensei said.

"Hold on! A little last minute training won't make us strong enough to fight Zabuza! You could barely defeat him, even with your Sharingan, we have to be reasonable about this!" Sakura said.

"Sakura, why was I able to stop Zabuza? Because you all helped me. You've grown, Naruto,you've grown the most." Kakashi~sensei said.

"So you noticed Kakashi~sensei, now things are gonna get better, believe it!" Naruto said.

"I don't believe it, and nothing's gonna be good." A little boy said.