73

Kushina's pov

Speaking to Hiko reminded me alot of speaking to Minato, she might have looked like my clone but some of Minato's personality passed down.

"You said you had more questions?" I asked.

"Yeah, what happened to you and Dad? Why weren't you around?" Hiko asked.

"Well, your father would probably have a better answer but I'll tell you what I experienced. You see, I used to be the nine tales jinchuriki and well, the seal of a jinchuriki weakens during child birth. It was worse for me because I had twins, the seal remained weak for longer. A man in a mask used this to his advantage and released the nine tales on the village." I began explaining.

Flash back

' I used my adamantine sealing chains to capture the nine tales.

"I'm going to draw the nine tales in and then die. I'll use my remaining chakra to save you all. Thank you for everything you've done for me." I said to Minato as he clutched the crying Naruto closer.

I looked at Hiko in my arms, she was so quiet, she hadn't made a peep.

"Kushina, it is because of you that I am the fourth hokage. And you made me the father of these beautiful babies. And yet..." Minato said.

"Minato, don't look so sad, I'm happy that you loved me. Today is the birthday of our children. If I were to imagine me alive and our future together, the four of us as a family... I can't see us being anything but happy. If there is only one thing that I regret it's that I won't get to see Naruto and Hiko grow up. How I wish I could have seen that." I said.

"Kushina, there is no need for you to die with the nine tails. Preserve what little chakra you have left for a reunion with Naruto. I'll seal all of your remaining chakra inside Naruto. It will be part of an eight sign seal. Then I'll take the nine tales with me with the only sealing jutsu that I can use since I'm not a jinchuriki, the reaper death seal." Minato said.

"But the caster that uses that jutsu-" I was cut off.

"And one more thing, I will only seal half of the nine tails. Sealing a power this immense is physically impossible, it's also strategically unwise. If you take the nine tails and it seals with you when you die then there wont be a jinchuriki around when he re-emerges. That will upset the balance of the power among the tailed beasts. The reaper death seal will seal half of the nine tails away with me forever. As for the other half of the nine tails... I will seal it inside Naruto with the eight sign seal." Minato said. "I know what you want to say but remember what master Jiraya said about world upheaval and the calamities that would follow. The man that attacked you today is a harbinger of disaster and the one that will stop him is our Son. These God children of master jiraiya will change the future together. I don't know why but I'm convinced of this."

"But Minato!" I protested.

"Let's have trust in our children." Minato said as he performed the hand seal for the reaper death seal. "They're our children after all. When I'm finished with the reaper death seal I will seal the rest of your chakra inside Naruto. When he tries to control the nine tails power as a jinchuriki I want you to help him out."