32

Hiko's pov

Sasuke and Kakashi~sensei had finally been released from the hospital and we were just back from our first mission since their release.

"You want to see it don't ya? I think it's time." Naruto said.

"For what?" Sasuke asked.

"Come on, you know what I'm talking about. Kakashi~sensei's real face." Naruto said.

"Is it really our place to try and find that out? I feel like that's an invasion of privacy." I said.

"Since when were you this uncool?" Naruto said with a frown.

"Go for it, I just think it's nosey and a waste of time. Who cares what he looks like." I said as I leaned back against a fence.

"Please, this is lame, you can count me out too." Sasuke said. "We finished today's mission, I'm out of here."

"Yeah, you're totally right." Sakura said as Sasuke began to leave although I could tell she didn't actually agree.

"What if he has lips... like a blimp?" Naruto said making sasuke freeze. "Or maybe buck teeth."

"I guess we're gonna need a plan then, huh?" I said.

"So you're in?!" Naruto asked excitedly.

"Sure, it's something to do. Naruto we're using your pay check to buy him some ramen." I said.

"What!?" Naruto exclaimed.

"It was your idea so you can pay. If we get him food he'll have to eat it, it'd be rude to turn down the offer and he'll have to take his mask off to eat. Ramen is the least suspicious since it's your favourite food, it'd make sense for you to offer him some. To top it all off ramen takes a while to eat which means he can't just shove it in his mouth and pull his mask up before we can see, he'll have his mask down for at least 5 minutes." I explained.

"Good thinking Hiko." Sakura praised.

"Are you sick? You're being nice to me." I said and she huffed before looking away.

"Let's get this over with." Sasuke said.

Time skip

Just as planned we took Kakashi~sensei out for ramen.

"Well, this is out of the ordinary." Kakashi~sensei said.

"Here, thanks for waiting." Teuchi said as he placed down the ramen.

"The four of you treating me to lunch, you're not going to drop a big pile of snow on me or something like that?" Kakashi~sensei said cautiously addressing two previous pranks we had done on him. "Well? Come on, you guys are up to something, right?"

"Wha-Wha-Wha-Wha-What are you, crazy?!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Kakashi~sensei please you just got out of the hospital, now uh please, just go ahead and eat." Sakura said.

"Bribery isn't illegal sensei." I said flatly.

"We're not bribing him!" Sakura exclaimed before wracking me on the back of the head.