80

Hiko's pov

After dealing with the whole zetsu transformation thing myself and the rest of the ambush squad were dispatched to join and help the support squad for third division.

"Alright everyone, we're heading to the front lines!" Tha captain called.

"Oh no." A girl said, fiddling with her sleeve anxiously. "We're all going to die."

"Don't say that, you'll jinx us." I said.

"Yeah, have a little more faith in yourself and us." Hoheto said.

"Come on, we're going now. The battle there has already began." Captain said.

"Yeah against Madara. We're doomed." The girl said.

"Apparently there's two Madaras. You guys came from another field, do you know anything about it?" A guy said.

"No, we came from the ambush squad so we were pretty cut off." Ittan said.

"It makes sense though. There's no way someone could live as long as Madara would have had to and even if he somehow did he wouldn't be very able bodied, he'd be an old man." I began. "However, the man in the mask claimed to be Madara but that was all it was, a claim. We just believed him because we felt no need to question it. The masked man is likely a member of the uchiha clan who took advantage of Madara's reputation and took on his name to scare us. Madara was dead so there was no one to challenge his claim. In short, we've been had."

"But the Uchiha were all killed." Kiri pointed out.

"Who's to say an Uchiha wasn't on a mission during the massacre and then decided to fake their death to avoid Itachi. Or who's to say Itachi did it himself, maybe someone else helped him in exchange for their life and Itachi just took all the blame." I said. "There are many different ways an uchiha could have slipped by under the radar."

"Does it really matter? War is war, whoever he is we have to kill him." A man said.

"Message from HQ, reinforcements we now have the upper hand. Naruto Uzumaki is standing firm. The ones we must protect at all costs, Naruto and Lord B are fighting with everything they've got on the front lines. Guy and Kakashi are there too. Everyone I the allied forces, I need all of you to add to their mighty hearts, amplify it with your mighty hearts. If you do I promise you victory." Inochi spoke into everyone's heads.

"Well, you heard the man. My idiot brother is up to his usual so we have to back him up." I said.

"Your brother?" Captain asked.

"Yeah, Naruto. He's a complete moron so he'll need our help." I said.

"So thats what Captain Konkuro was teasing you about, The kazekage is in love with you." Kiri said.

"If you don't shut your mouth there might be some friendly fire." I said.

"You're bright red." Hoheto said with a chuckle.

"Shut up!" I said, hiding my face in my hands.

Time skip