Chapter 53: Not Stopping Yet

Percy POV

     Sword through my heart? 

     I fell down.  

     My head hit the ground, everything went black. I wake up in a black chair, with one other person, my mom. 

     Her hair was tied back like normal. She turned towards me and said one thing, "Don't Die."

     She takes out a knife from her pocket, and starts cutting her chest, and takes out her heart, she was still alive. She walked to me and put her heart through my chest, "Don't waste it, Percy."

     I wake up with the sword still in my heart, I take it out. I turn around, Zeus. 

"How?!?!" Screams Zeus. 

     I don't answer, I just run at him. I jump and kick his face, but he blocks it and grabs my leg. 

     I start spinning around, wich completely twisted my leg, I pushed back and my leg went back to normal. 

      I didn't wait for him to be amazed, I just ran at him again and threw punches, he blocked a few, but I hit more than I missed.

     He put his arm up, I caught it and used my elbow to break it. That would take an hour to heal, and hour to kill Zeus. 

     I ran again, he had to block with his other hand, his weak arm. I kicked that hand and heard a snap, he is now defenseless. 

     Zeus' eyes turn lightning blue, and I get zapped. For a second I feel like my heart stopped. In front of my eyes are all the people that I once loved, that are either dead or on the other side. 

     My mom, Luke, everyone else. Then I see Artemis, my heart starts to beat again. 

     I get up slowly and I take my time. Zeus was thinking that I couldn't do anything, so he attacks me. I doge and kick his face, another snap. 

     Zeus falls down and I walk over to him. 

"I-I am-m so-rry." 

"So am I."

     I step on his neck and add pressure, Zeus grabs my leg in a struggle, but I add more pressure. 

     Zeus' face goes blue, his pressure starts to decrease. Zeus' power fades second by second, until nothing. 

     I release my leg and I look at Zeus' dead body. 

     I turn around and walk away. I look over the hill that we were fighting on, most of Zeus' army was gone, and the remaining were running. 

     I walked down my hill, to be met by Artemis. She ran at me and gave me the biggest hug, and I just stand there, hugging and kissing her back.