Chapter 22: CHARGE!!!

Percy
Percy watched as his ex girlfriend, Amy prepared for war. His ex, on the enemies side. He couldn't believe it. Amy walked closer with her army. "How long has this been", Percy shouted at her. "Ever since I met you", Amy said.
Readers P.O.V
But Percy could of read her mind.
Authors P.O.V
But the thing is Amy is a daughter of Chaos. Which makes it 20 times harder to read her mind. Back to the story.
Percy
Anger boiled inside of Percy, this is the second time this happened to him, he had enough. "CHARGE", Percy shouted. All of his soldiers followed his order. All of the hunters, campers, and Percy charged at Amy's army. He could be killed at any moment since he had no armor, but that didn't stop him from turning into a beast. He killed every monster that tried to kill him, and his army. First was a hellhound, an oversized dog that comes from hell. He swung his sword and the hellhound turned into gold dust. The next was 2 cyclopses, they were children of Poseidon with only one huge eye, and they were HUGE. They were born to work at a work shop. Which meant they were really buff. Percy cut ones leg, making it fall down to its knees, and he turned to the other one and kicked it back. He he turned back to the one on its knees and sliced his head of. Percy turned around and saw the other cyclops advancing to him. He sidestepped and kicked the cyclops gave, making it flip in the air. Once it landed Percy stuck a sword in its stomach. He took it back out and continued to fight. He advanced his way through the crowd until he finally met Amy in the middle. "So I see you made it through", she said. "What did you think, that I'd die", Percy replied. She. Nodded. "You're really weak, I don't understand why I even dated you", she said. "Let me guess, for fame", Percy said. "Yes, So when are we going to fight, I'm bored", she said. "Now". Amy pulled out her sword made out of Chaos metal, the strongest metal made in existence. She charged at Percy, she swung at Percy's right shoulder, but Percy blocked with one of his swords, and with the other, he hit Amy's head with the Hilt. She fell but got back up instantly. Amy swung again, Percy blocked it but Amy instantly swiped at his leg, a huge gash appeared on his leg. Percy set on fire, and then back to normal, his gash disappeared. "This fight could go on forever, why dont you give up", Amy said. "Why should I, to be with you. You were always useless", Percy said. Amy growled, she ran at Percy, she swiped at his heart, but Percy blocked it. He kicked her knee, making her fall down. Then he moved to her. He swiped for her head, but she rolled, she got up and cut Percy's arm, it didn't hurt. Percy swiped for her arm, she dived and cut his soldier, it hurt Percy a bit. Then Amy charged at Percy, she plunged her sword at his stomach,it when strait through. Percy growled, this was his chance, while the sword was still in him. He plunged both swords into Amy, and she fell down dead. The army that once belonged to Amy looked at her dead corpse, and turned and fled. Percy turned around, but Lucy looked at him in horror. He was bleeding nearly everywhere. "Percy, are you ok", Lucy asked. But before he could answer he fell down unconscious.