Chapter 10: I Hate My Life

I woke op from the black out. And i wasnt in the hunters camp. I was in Olympus. I was in what i thought to be apollos temple. There was medicine everywhere. I looked to my right and saw  Lucy. She looked relieved as soon as i looked at her. I got up and walked to her. "Are you ok", she asked. "I have been worse", i said. She nodded. I sat next to her. "We have to go to the camp", i said. She nodded again. "The hunter that shot you said she was sorry", she said. I nodded. "Well lets go", i said. I got up and she hopped on my back. We walked to the camp, but it want the same. I saw hunters running away.I looked at where they come from, and i saw a hoard of monsters. I turned to Lucy. "Take this" i gave her a spear that chaos gave me. It was made out of chaos silver, the strongest metal in the world. She took it and held it in a fighting position. I charged at the monsters with her behind me. I was way to strong for the monsters. I slashed at all of them. And in 5 minutes, they were all gone. I looked around the whole camp, PHEW. everyone was fine. "Thanks", said Artemis. "Welcome", i said. Then the girls who shot me walked up to me. "Sorry", they said. "Its fine", i said. Thalia came up to me and punched my arm. "What was that for", i shouted. "For leaving us", she said. The other hunters chuckled. "Artemis, can Lucy join the camp", i asked her. She nodded and sent a silver beam at Lucy. "Ill got do the chores now", i said. "No you will not, you will stay with us and talk", said Phoebe. "Are you sure", i said. "We insist", said atlanta. "And on top we need to know our new Big brother", said Phoebe. That made me smile. We all waled to their food area. I summoned food for everyone and we all ate. "So when will you go back to Camp Half-Blood to meet your girlfriend again", asked Atlanta, she wasnt there when everyone saw what happened. "She cheated on me and was one of the ones that wanted me to go to tarturas, and i did", i said, with a tear sliding down my face. "Im sorry", she said. "Its fine", i replied. "Time to go out now", said artemis. "Where", Phoebe asked. "Camp Half-Blood"