Chapter 12: I Hate It When Enemies Dont Give Up

I looked at who was holding the knife to my neck, Annabeth. Won't she just give up. Then I looked behind her to see Jason and Piper to. THEM LITTLE BIT**S. "Pull down your hood", Annabeth said. "Threatening 2 gods, That is bad", Artemis said. Annabeth turned to her and punched her across the face. I was about to pull out my sword but she held the sword tighter to my neck. "Are you with her ", I said to Jason and Piper. They both nodded, so much for old friends. Then I looked at the other hunters and saw Lucy with a big bruise on her left eye. She will regret that. I stepped forward but Annabeth grabbed for Artemis. Before I could stop, annabeth was holding her knife to Artemis's neck. I had enough. I raised my hand.  Annabeths blade went deeper, and I saw Golden Ichor coming out. Then i closed my hand in a fist. Annabeth, Jason, and Piper started screaming on the floor.  "MAKE IT STOP", screamed Jason. "You shouldnt have messed with the hunters", i said. And then i stopped and the three of them stopped screaming. I raised my hand and all three of the rose up into the air. Then i swiped my hand and they were sent out of the room. "What did you do to them", asked lucy. "Ill tell you later, but now we have to fix that bruise", i said. Lucy nodded. I touched her eye and used my powers to heal her. Once i was finished she asked me again. "Well, the water in their bodies. And i can control water. So i made the water in their bodies move separate directions, and then they screamed", i said. Lucy nodded. Then artemis walked up to me. "Thanks for the help", she said. "No need, and dont we have campers to teach", i said. 

"Yeh, We Do"