Chapter 4: Zeus Is Now Really Nice.. Or Father Is

Percy's P.O.V

     I was told to wait near Zeus's thrown. All the gods except Zeus and Posioden left. Posioden was trying to scream at me. 

"WHY DID YOU FRAME MY SON", he screamed.

"I didn't, he is just like you. Weak and power-hungry", I said. And he got mad. 

     He pulled out his trident and ran at me, I side-stepped his jab and kicked his back. He fell down but got up instantly. He ran at me again. But this time I jumped over him while doing a front flip, I grabbed onto his hair and flipped him over me, knocking him out.

     As soon as has knocked out, Zeus walked out. He looked at Poseidon and chuckled. He snapped his fingers and his brother was gone. 

"Percy, I need to ask you something", he said. 

"Ok", I said. 

"Caniaddoptyouandmakeyouagod", he said. It was so quick I didn't understand a thing. 

"Can u slow down", I said. He nodded.

"Can I adopt you and make you a god", he said. 

"Yes...Dad", I said.

Zeus's P.O.V

     I thought he was going to say no, it's my fault he went to Tarturas for 100 years. But, he said yes. I called the fates and told them to make Percy a god. They nodded and looked at Percy. 

"Perseus Jackson, You will become the god of Loyalty, Swordsmanship, betrayal, pain, and demigods, and the hunt. Your domains will be Friendship, air, and electricity. Your sacred weapon will be whirlpool and Destruction", The first one said. 

     But Percy didn't have a weapon. The fates summoned 2 swords and passed them to Percy. 

"Wait, why am I the god of a Man-Hating camp", Percy said.

 "It was meant to be", said another fate. Percy nodded. 

"And your sacred animal is an animal of your choice", 

"I would lt to be an Egal", Percy said. I looked at my son with pride. Maybe, because of him, I might not be power-hungry anymore.