Chapter 27: Theres No Monsters...Oh

First Night Of Survival

PERCY AND ARTEMIS both entered Zeus's room. Percy saw a table filled with gold. There was a bed made out of Air. Is Zeus wasn't evil, this place would look cool. But every villans house has creepy things. There was a monster head hung on the walls. Metal Helmets, even heads of mortals. "Percy...Come look at this", Artemis said. Percy turned and saw Artemis looking into the bathroom. He walked next to her and saw her staring at the curtains. "There is something behind that", Artemis said. "Ill slide the curtains, you shoot", Percy said. Artemis nodded. Percy slowly moved to the curtain. He swiped it, but it was a portal. "Why is there a portal", Artemis asked. Percy looked closer to the portal. "Call Athena", Percy said. Artemis nodded and went to get Athena. The portal-thingy in front of Percy started to glow purple. I got lighter and lighter until it exploded. Percy was thrown back. Once he got back up, he saw monsters running out of the portal after him. He sliced 2 of them. Threw back one. And kept on killing. Then the portal started closing in. Percy tried to throw monsters in-between the portal gap, trying to stop it, but the laser cut through the monster. He looked through the portal, and he saw the inside of a castle. Then the portal closed up, Percy was thrown back and Athena and Artemis walked in.

"What Happened"

" Is That A PORTAL, I need to get the designs"

"I think its a portal, people just walked out of it...Monsters did"

"I see that Percy"

"I need these designs"

"Ok, Can we talk about the designs later and talk about the fact that we are in danger", Percy said. "Yeah, I agree", Artemis said. "Go back to sleep Lady Athena, we'll continue to search", Percy said. "Ok, but tomorrow I'm going to get that design".

I Know that u guys know what the story is about. But some of you don't know about the actual characters. So every greek mythology gods or real hero in the chapter, ill explain who they are at the end of the chapter.

Artemis=Artemis is the goddess of the hunt. She is also the goddess of maidens. She has sworn off all romance, and there was only 1 man whom she has respected. Orion. She has silver eyes and she has a twin brother Apollo. She is the daughter of Zeus and Leto(Leto is a peacfull titan Btw)

Zeus= he is the god of the Sky and lightning and all Olympus. (He isn't evil IRL) He has A LOT of children. He cheats on his loyal wife Hera. And that's it.

Athena= She is the goddess of battle strategies. She is the smartest person in the world. Her IQ is the highest IQ. Whatever IQ is the highest, its hers. She has grey stormy eyes. And she hates it when she does not know thw answer and loves when she learns something new.