Chapter 19: AGAIN!!!

Percy

He stormed onto Olympus with so much force, even the eagles looked scared. He was about to enter the Olympus council room But he heard some talking. Being trained by Chaos, let him turn into an ant. He crawled over to the voices. "Are you sure your monsters will attack tomorrow", came the voice of Zeus. "Yes, 2:00 exactly", said the voice Percy thought to be Gaea, the Primordial if Earth. "What Kind of monsters", Asked Zeus. "All kinds, even some of the giants will be attacking Camp", Gaea said.
"What about the hunters",
"Oh they will get their time to die. Does anyone suspect a thing
"Not At all",
"Good, Keep it that way",
"Are you sure Percy is not alive",
"Yes, we got Thanatos, the god who keeps all the dead people in their place on our side, he says Percy never left",
"Good",
Percy heard enough. He turned around and scuttled back to the Hunters. He walked into Artemis's tent and bowed. " M'lady, I got angry and walked up onto Olympus and saw Zeus talking with Gaea, they plan on attacking Camp Half Blood tomorrow", Percy said. Artemis just stood there shocked. "Ok, I'll get the hunters, we have to warm Chiron", she replied. Percy nodded. He walked out of the tent and got the rest of the hunters ready. All the hunters started to rub to camp as soon as they were finished getting organized. "Will you show yourself", Artemis asked Percy. "After the war", Percy replied. Artemis held up her hand as a signal to stop. Everyone in the hunt stopped. "We are there", she said. All the hunters nodded. Percy and the hunters walked to the camp. Artemis walked to Chiron, half hoarse and half human. And he is also the trainer of camp. "Chiron, there will be an attack on camp, Tomorrow", Artemis said to Chiron. He stared at her shocked. "How do you know", he asked. "My guardian found Zeus and Gaia talking. They are on the same side. Zeus has betrayed us", Artemis said. Chiron looked even more shocked. But then he nodded. "I'll train the campers and I'll tell them", he said. Artemis nodded. "Percy, why don't you go check on Amy, tell her where to go", Artemis said. Percy nodded. He walked up to the area where Percy last saw Amy, the woods. He walked deeper and deeper until he found Amy..... but she was with someone else. The guy and Amy were both walking in the woods hand in hand. Maybe this was Amy's brother. But the man turned to Amy. "When are you going to dump the piece of trash", he asked. "As soon as I see him", Amy replies. And after that, they kissed. This broke Percy's heart. The kids got deeper and deeper until Percy couldn't take it any more. "WERE DONE", Percy screamed. Amy turned to him, " It's not what you think", she said. "What, you cheating on me", Percy screamed. He turned around and run, he let the tears fly.