Chapter 15: I'm a Commander

Percy

I woke up in a place i didnt know. I looked to my right and saw a man i recognized.

"Lord Chaos, why am i here", i asked Chaos. "Well you died. And i decided that if you become commander of the chaos army for a few years then i will let you go back to earth" he said. "The hunters cant die of age, but what happens if they die in battle", i asked him. " I blessed them all, and if you want you can talk to them in your dreams", said chaos. I thanked him. "Dont thank me yet percy, you deserve it", he replied. I nodded. "So chaos, where do i go", i asked him. "Your bedroom, and you will also be meeting your new army", he said. I nodded. He snapped his fingers and i appeared in an empty room. "You must be the new commander", came a voice behind me. I turned around and saw a man with curly black hair and dark brown eyes. I nodded." I'm Alex by the way", he said. "I'm Percy", I said. We shook hands. "Why is my room empty", I asked. "Just think of what you want it to be", he said. I thought of the walls being made out of water and the bed made out of air. And the whole room appeared as how I wanted it to be. I walked outside my room and saw Alex waiting for me. "Let's go and See your new army".