I was really excited!

Don't catch feelings girl! It's just business..

Yeah. Got it.

"You look so good Ri! Like damn I did a good job! Don't go get yourself pregnant okay? I love you but we don't have time for that, so make sure you use protection!"

"Oh my God, Tammy! You better confess on Sunday after church because you have the wildest thoughts!" I told her rolling my eyes and adjusting my makeup.

"I'm serious girl. How would he be able to keep his hands off you? How has he been able to keep his hands off you?"

"I would answer, but he just texted saying the driver is outside.. so I'll leave you to your crazy thoughts.."I told her grabbing my bag and giving her kiss on her cheek.

"Don't catch feelings okay? Love you always."

"Love you Baby T" I said slamming the door and stepping into the cold.

"Good Evening Miss Rodstein." Trey , his bodyguard greeted me as he escorted me to the car.

"Hey Trey. Call me Ariana or Ari okay?"

"Sure Miss Ariana." He said and I rolled my eyes and got into the vehicle.

"Mr DeMorgane is waiting for you." He told me as he settled in the front seat and we started driving off.

"Where is he?" I asked hoping he would tell me since his boss clearly didn't.

"I'm not allowed to tell Miss."

"Aww why not?"

"He'd have my head on a platter for ruining his date.."

"But you're the one with skills in martial arts and killing people! He's got nothing on you Trey!" I encouraged him playfully.

"You have no idea how wrong you are miss Ariane. He's as strong as a bull." He said and the driver whose name is Nate agreed with him.

They might be right. He does look powerful and strong.

About 30 minutes later, we pulled up at a seaport.

This guy better not be about to drown me cause...

Trey opened the door for me and walked me to a little house with a veranda by the side with a table and some chairs. As soon as I stood there, I could feel the heater on me.

Thank God there's a source of heat.

"Thanks Trey."

"For nothing Miss. Have a good evening."

"You too, good night." I took a seat on one of the chairs after bidding him goodbye. There was a glass of wine and I took a sip of it.

As soon as I did that, it's like I could feel him. His presence. His scent. I just knew it was him. I looked up and there he was, looking all tall and handsome.

 I looked up and there he was, looking all tall and handsome