Chapter 24: Quoteth the Raven

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "Sure, I could go for a nice chilled soda." The two entered Yang went straight to the cashier to pay for the fuel and get some drinks, meanwhile Y/n started browseing the aisles. The bell near the door chimmed signalling someone just entered, Y/n took a glance towards the person that just entered and instantly knew that something was about to happen. The guy was the definition of shady bandit, he wore wornout clothes, his hair was frizzeled and grimey, two revolvers were 'hiddenly' stuck in the back of his pants, their grips clearly showing through the back of his ripped jeanes vest. Both Yang and the cashier noticed the new arrival too, the clear fear on the cashiers face further proving Y/ns assumptions. As the guy noticed Yang a creepy smirk spread onto his lips and he walked closer, taking the seat to the right of her.

Creep: "Damn, baby, cant say I saw such a work of art before." he started getting even closer to Yang, who after glancing towards the approaching Y/n, gave the creep an annoyed eye roll.

Yang: "Buzz off, Im busy." she said before turning towards the nervously watching cashier. "So you must get alot of news coming in, seeing that you are the only gas station around." She started, ignoring the creep.

Creep: "Why the cold shoulder baby? But I have to admit. "He licked his lips as he looked her up and down. Y/n stood behind him ready to beat the crap out of him, but Yang gave him a subtle sign to wait. "Not to bulky, not to thin, you are."

Yang: "Just right, yeah heard that one before. Now back to what I want. Do you know anything on the bandits that supposedly roam the area?" She asked the cashier who became frightend.

Cashier: "Listen you dont want to mess with the Branwen Tribe they are bad news." The creep seemed to have enough as he tried to grab Yangs arm but Y/n stopped him, scaring both the creep and the cashier with his sudden appearance. Y/n gave the creep a closed eyed grin.

Y/n: "How about you leave her alone before something happens." The creep got over his initial shock and started laughing, shrugging Y/ns hand off his shoulder.

Creep: "And what are you going to do huh? Throw me out?" Y/n opened his eyes and the guy froze as he looked into Y/ns emotionless glowing eyes, that seemed to freeze him unable to move or look away. That was until a yellow metalic fist connected with the back of his head and he flew right through the door, it closing behind him making the small bell chime almost mockingly.

Y/n: "So about that intel." Y/n asked the chashier acting like nothing happened.

Cashier: "W-well, they came by a few days ago and took nearly all my dust. No idea where they might be hidding." he explained. "Thats all I know." Y/n threw a few Lien onto the counter and grabbed his soda, walking towards the door. Yang followed quickly after saying her thanks and grabbing her drink. As she left the shop she saw Y/n standing next to the slowly awakening creep.

Y/n: "Glad that we could reach an agreement, now how about you take us to Raven? I heard talking to her is an experience on its own." Y/n said with a smirk.

Creep: "Ok OK! I will bring you to her. Just stop your b-" Y/n grabbed his shoulder and slowly tightened his grip on it while giving him a chilling grin. "eautiful girlfriend!" the creep quickly corrected himself.

Y/n: "OK get on the blue bike and dont even think about doing something stupid." Yang cocked her weapon just to bring the point across. The creep swallowed nervously and nodded. Soon the three of them, with the guidance of Shay D. Mann the creep, they reached a clearing. Shay told them to stop.

Shay: "Ok I will go and tell them that you will come, wait here." he ran off, and 15 or so armed people came out of the shroubery. Y/n looked at Yang and gave her a nod, with a smirk she got off her bike and prepared for a fight. Shay came back with 2 more guys, his revolvers drawn. "You shouldnt have messed with me you b-" A pistol shot to the head knocked him out before he could finish the sentence, all eyes were on Y/n, or at least were he was before, now only a small cylindrical object layed were he once stood.