UN-RAVEL 29.... FIGHTING OUR EVILS...

ابدأ من البداية

"One day I will get him." Ivery says determined.

"Ya...Ya... whatever... A fool for a fool. You guys will look awesome together." Chris remarks, while everyone smelled a hint of jealousy accept the one who should have.

"Shut up Chris." Ivery tools her eyes at him.

"He is a moron and just an attention seeker nothing more, nothing less." Chris says making annoyed faces.

"Oh really and you have a PhD on him. Don't you." Ivery rolls her eyes a bit irritated.

"No I just have eyes and better understanding of people." Chris counters back.

"And who you are to tell that to me my mom or my dad." Ivery says being pissed off completely and the walks away.

"What's up here?" Zamira asks Alishka being a bit too confused by the behavior.

Alishka chuckles, "Chris likes Ivery since a long time but was never able to tell her and on other hand Ivery wouldn't undersdand without being told."

"And why won't Chrus tell."

"Because he is insecure." Yuvaan fills in, "He thinks Ivery way out of his league. Because she is hot, bright and too classy for him. He thinks she doesn't notice him."

"But they are friends." Zamira says being more confused now.

"Umm...." Ivaan tries explaining the situation this time, "Actually not for long."

"What do you mean? I mean inexorables has  eenn here for such a long time so they would know each other better." Zamira questions as her curiosity takes better of her.

"That's a good question." Alishka says patting Ivaan's shoulder, "And you should be the one to answer that." Saying that she leaves for her class and waving a bye Yuvaan too leaves.

Zamira looks at Ivaan waiting for him to answer her question but he smiles and waves at her, "Bye."

"What bye you are supposed to answer me." Zamira rushes catching up to his fast pace.

"I have got a glass." Ivaan says trying to avoid the further conversation.

"Biology.  I know. We share that class." Closing his eyes Ivaan curses his fate.

Ivaan sits at his desk in the laboratory trying to ignore Zamira's question, "And we are not supposed to talk rather listen to teacher."

"Wow...." Zamira says dramatically, "Thanks for the advice but that won't stop the question."

"Excuse me, Riana would you mind switching seats with me." Zamira requests Ivaan's seatmate while pointing at her seat that next to Raphel. While Ivaan nods his head frantically in negative.

"Of course not. He is such a cute guy." Ivaan literally cursed her for being such an idiot.

"Thank you so much." Zamira says gladly.

Ivaan keeps mumbling the curses under his breath as Raina leaves an empty seat besides him which is taken up by Zamira.

"What's with this guys? Every single girl is drooling over him. What's with the girls even?" Zamira rolls her eyes and turns to Ivaan, "Getting back to my question. Please, answer."

"Good morning students." Mr. Roff the Biology teacher enters the class.

"Good morning, sir." The entire class says in unison.

"Thank god." Ivaan murmurs. While Zamira makes an agitated look.

"Come on Ivaan tell me." Zamira nudges Ivaan in between the lecture.