21st Century Girl

Start from the beginning

"Remember the game we played the last time I was here," I asked, running my fingernails over the tops of his thighs.

"Of course."

"Well, I'm pretty sure I've sucked a dick before, but I'd really like to remember what it felt like. I want to know what yours feels like on my tongue. I want to feel it pressing against the back of my throat."

Namjoon sucked in a breath at my words. I reached up and began to undo his trousers. He lifted slightly so I could pull both them and his boxers down in one smooth motion. I slowly removed his shoes and scooted back so I could pull everything off and toss it into a pile beside me. The whole time, Joon's eyes burned into me but he kept his breathing slow, steady, and under control. I suddenly wanted so badly to break that control. To break him.

I grinned evilly and used my powers to hold his arms in place. Joon's eyes widened with fear when he realized he couldn't move, but I shushed him while trailing my fingers lightly over his legs and thighs again.

"Don't be scared, baby. I'm going to make you feel good. If you want me to stop, you just say the word and I'll let go."

The war on his face was almost comical. I could tell he wanted me to continue, but he really didn't like not being able to grab my head and shove my face down on his painfully engorged cock. I leaned forward and stuck out my tongue, licking from the base to the tip like a lollipop without breaking eye contact.

"Do you want me to stop, baby," I asked in the smallest voice I could muster. I was enjoying teasing him.

"Suck my cock, Morgan."

I pursed my lips and tutted. "Hmm, I think you should ask me again. Nicely." I licked him again, but this time I used even less pressure. My tongue was light as a feather against his hot skin. His fingers dug into the arms of his expensive leather chair with the desire to grab my head, but I held him tight without even laying a finger on him.

Joon dropped his head back and growled. He bucked his hips up, but I pushed them down with my hands. In the state I was in, I was stronger than he'd expected.

"Please put my cock in your mouth."

I grinned sadistically as I trailed my fingernail softly over his twitching dick. "I guess that's the best I'm going to get from a dom like you, isn't it?"

His only answer was a dangerous glare and feral growl.

Sitting up on my knees, I gave him a sweeter smile. "Fine. But only because I really want to taste you." I reached up and pulled his dick away from his muscular stomach and sank my lips around him. He dropped his head back again and let out a sigh of relief. But to his anguish, I moved down agonizingly slow. When he tried to buck his hips and shove himself inside, I just pushed him down again, putting all my weight into holding him in the chair, being careful not to hurt him. It had the desired effect. When I reached the base and made a swallowing motion, the pressure on the tip of his dick while he was all the way inside my mouth made him moan. It was higher pitched than I'd expected and deliciously breathy.

"Fuck, Morgan. Please suck me. For the love of God..."

I raised off of him and let him slide out of my mouth with a soft pop. "I thought you were an atheist, Joon?" I gave him that devilish smile and cocked my head to the side.

"I'll believe in anything you want me to if you just put that pretty little mouth back on my cock."

"Well, since you said it so nicely that time." This time there was no teasing. I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to taste him. I sucked him back into my mouth with force, making him suck in a deep breath and moan my name. Using my mouth and my hand at the same time, I made sure every inch of his cock was getting the attention it deserved. He started to moan in earnest with his head back and his chest heaving. I reached up under his dress shirt and dug my fingernails into his taught chest. He cried out and begged me not to stop.