Sorry

You were someone that everybody liked. Your were really pretty and nice and everybody loved that. Boys and girls all came after you. But you don't do relationships. So you'd flirt with them but never took it past that. You didn't even do one night stands. It was just better that way.

Until you had made agreed to do something for someone.

<flashback>
"Hey Y/n." Tony said. "What do you." I said annoyed because he only calls when he needs something. "Damn no hi." He said laughing. "No. Now either tell me what you want or fuck off."

"Fine. I need you to do something." "Obviously. What is it." "I need you to go out with this girl. Make sure the relationship goes really good then you going to break up with her. I need you to make sure that she loves you when you break up she needs to feel heartbreak."

"And why am I doing this." "If she feels heartbreak then she'll write a song." "Who is it?" "It's  Dua Lipa. You know who she is." "Yeah I do. But that's fucked up why would I do that." "Because I'll pay you two thousand dollars."

You had to stop and think for a minute after he said that. If I got that money I could save it and then give it back to people that actually need it.

"Fine. But if your not actually going to pay me the money then I'm not doing it." "I'll give you half of it when you go to meet her." "Fine just text me when."

Then I hung up not wanting to talk to him anymore. He always called me to do dumb shit like this. I usually didn't do it but he also didn't usually pay me his much so I had to do it.

Tony was the type of guy that everyone liked but once you actually knew him he was a bitch. The only reason I can't stop talking to him is because I've already tried that and it didn't work. So now I'm stuck with him.

<end of flashback>
But Tony staid true to his word when I went to go meet her he gave me half of the money.

Me and Dua have been going out for a few months now and I am honestly catching feelings for her. And I don't like that feeling. I've barely felt it before. I can't hurt her.

When she walks into a room I get happy. I always want to be around her. I love when we cuddle or fall asleep together. And she's just so beautiful and her accent when she talks is just so comforting. It doesn't help that she gets jealous of me either. She looks really hot when she gets jealous.

<flashback to when she got jealous>
Me and Dua were at a restaurant. We just got sat down and a few minutes later a waiter came up to take our orders.

"Hello ladies I'm going to be your waiter today can I start you off with some drinks." He said. "Yeah can I have red wine." Dua said. "Sure and what will the pretty lady over here have." I don't react when people say stuff like that because I hear it all the time. "I'll have have the same thing." "Ok I'll be right back with that."

The rest of the night went like that. With the waiter flirting with me and Dua getting more and more mad about it.

When the waiter came back to ask if we wanted dessert that's when she was done.

"Do you guys want any dessert." "No I think we are done." "Ok well then can I have your number." He said looking at me. "She doesn't want it." Dua said. "Well I was talking to her not you. I didn't ask for her friend to answer." "Girlfriend." Dua said. "What." "I said I'm not her friend I'm her girlfriend and we are leaving now." Dua said while she took your hand and went outside.

Once you were outside she kissed you passionately.

"Dua. What's wrong." "Because everyone in there keeps flirting with you and it's making me annoyed." "I know but I wasn't reacting towards it. When people flirt with you, you don't react towards so whats the issue now." "Nothing I'm just annoyed with it." "Aw that's cute your jealous." "No I'm not." She said with a pout. "Yes you are." "No I'm not." "Fine. But your cute when you get jealous." "I'm not jealous." "If you say so."
I
I walked her home and once we got there  she kissed me again and then rested her forehead against mine. "I love you Y/n." She whispered. "I love you too Dua."

<end of flashback>
This is also another reason why I can't break up with her. I love her.

Tony told me that I had to break up with her tomorrow and he had it all planned out. He made me change his contact name so it would look like I was cheating on her. I didn't want to do it. I told him I didn't. I even gave him back his money. But he said that if I didn't break up with her than he would get my brother involved and I can't let that happen he's to young and he needs to stay away from Tony.

I had to spend one last night with her without anything bad happening. So I spent that last night cuddled up with her.

Dua's Pov:
I was asleep when I heard Y/n's phone go off. I tried to ignore it but it wouldn't stop so I got up to go turn it off. When I went to turn it off it was another girl texting her. I wouldn't get mad  if she was texting another girl I got mad because of what the girl was saying. She kept telling her to come over and that she misses her. Why would she cheat on me. What did I do.

I started to cry. I had to wake her up I need to know why.

I should her kind of rough so she would wake up.

Your Pov:
I got woken up by Dua shaking me. She was crying and I knew why because she had my phone in her hands.

"Baby. I'm sorry." "Don't even. The fact that you know what's happening just says it all. I just want to know why I wasn't enough. Or what I did wrong. Why did you cheat."

"Dua there's more to it. I didn't cheat I just need you to give me time to explain please." "There's nothing to explain. The proof is right here that you cheated." "It's not that simple please-." "If your not going to tell me then just get out." "I am going to tell you. I get if you hate me and never want to see me again after I tell you though." "Just tell me."

"Your manager hired this guy Tony. You could say I work for Tony but I don't have a choice. I have to work for him. But Tony never likes to do the work himself. He always makes me go do it and if I do then I get money. Basically your manager told Tony to get you to fall in love with him but he made me do it. He told me if I made you fall in love with me and then broke up with you then you would write more music because of the heartbreak. Originally I didn't want to do it because no one should have there heart broken for no reason. But he offered me two thousand dollars and I really needed it to pay off my debt from college. But when I actually got to know you I didn't want to do it anymore. I sent him his money back and everything. But he said if I didn't do it then he would get my little brother involved and I couldn't do that. So I wanted to spend this last night with you and not have to worry about breaking up with you. So that person texting me is Tony. And Dua I'm being honest I love you I didn't want to hurt you I swear I was going to tell you tomorrow but I guess Tony got impatient."

"Just get out." "Dua." "No I don't want to hear it. I just need to think. We can talk in the morning." I got up and walked to the door and then I paused and turned around. "Dua I know you don't trust me anymore. But I do love you." After that I left.

I didn't realize this shit posted backwards until I woke up. This is probably why I shouldn't stay up late