PLEASE READ

Hey monsters! Oneesama here with an announcement. Originally, I expected this story to hit 75-80 chapters. But it progressed a lot faster than i planned and its looking like there will be only 20-25 more chapters until it's finished.

In light of this, I have decided to take a 2 or 3 week break and focusing instead on Say I Love You.

I will be taking these two weeks to find inspiration and draft the next arc of the story. I hope you all understand why I need this break...

If not I'll explain...

I am a 29 year old mom of 3 with Lupus and a full time job. Currently it's been about 30°f  every day and in the low teens at night. I don't have a vehicle and I ride my bike everywhere, including work. So I've been pretty sick lately and it's been hard to focus on both stories at one time lately.

So I hope you'll head over to Say I Love You until my short break is over!!!

ALSO...
Since this story is almost over, I left a few options below for you guys to choose from. These are descriptions of possible stories!!! Whichever one has the most votes will be the one I write as my next fanfiction!!!

1.) NALU: Natsu and Lucy find a child who turns out to be their child from the future. After Natsu and Lucy return her to her own time, they get mixed up in a time warp. In order for them to return home and restore balance, they must relive each of their relationship milestone memories. But what happens when they make a mistake along the way? Can they face the consequences of their actions or will it drive them apart once and for all?

2.) LOLU: After years of turning him away, Lucy finally accepts Lokes advances. Unfortunately for them, their relationship violates a multitude of celestial laws. What happens when their actions bear consequence? When Lucy is attacked and Loke locked away in the spirit world, who will be there to save them?

3.) NALU: A new dark guild is on the rise and they have a spy in fairy tail. A series of misfortune befall the guild until it comes to a head with Natsu and Lucy in an all out battle. With their family ripped apart and on the brink of war, will Natsu and Lucy be able to realize the truth before it's too late?

4.) STICY: After a big argument with Natsu, Lucy decides to take some time away to train and think about her future. When she is attacked in the night, who should save her? Why the golden haired Sabertooth Guild master of course! After hearing her tale, Sting insists on training Lucy himself to which she happily accepts. But what happens when a jealous Yukino returns from a six month mission to find her crush entranced with the blonde?

5.) GRALU: Natsu is gone and Juvia is getting on Grays last nerve. He finally tells her to leave him alone causing the water mage to quit fairy tail. Filled with guilt and feeling undeserving, who else but Lucy could pick up the pieces other than Lucy. But can he cool the fire the salmon haired pyro left behind? Or is she too far gone already?

Please choose only one!!! I couldnt decide which one I liked most but it's a tie between the Sting/Lucy and Natsu/Lucy ones. Whichever one has the most votes, will be the one I write once KTSNS is finished!!!