Drunken Memories 6

Hey monsters! Oneesama here with chapter 6! So this one's a bit long simply because I couldnt find a good breaking point. So yay for long chapters!!! I would really like to know what you guys think of the story so far and your theories on what might happen in the future? So I thought i might mention it here. Im working on creating an amino for my fanfiction works. I want to post my stories on there along witj fanart that I or my readers create based on my stories! But it's still a work in progress. For now... If you're interested in doing a fanart piece for this story, I'd love to include it! I'll also credit you and leave a link to your profile! So yea... This part of the story is going to be Yukino expressing her worries about lucy and a drunken conversation between Rogue and Lucy. I hope you enjoy!!! Now onto the story...

XxX

"Yukino! Lucy! What are you guys doing here? Not that im complaining." Sting was surprised to see the two celestial mages standing in the doorway. He stepped aside and invited them in.

Leading them to the living room he motioned towards the mohagany built in bar over in the corner. Lucy sat on one of the stools and Yukino smiled warmly.

"Why don't you make Lucy one of your delicious rum and triple berry smoothies. She could use a good drink right now."

Sting was confused. He had asked Lucy to party with him only a few hours earlier and she declined saying she was tired. But there she was, eyes pleading for something strong. He realized she was in a somber mood and decided cheering her up was his number one priority for the night, and he was happy to oblige.

"What are you two doing here?" He whispered to his on again off again girlfriend.

"I needed to get Lucy out of the house. She was freaking me out." Yukino whispered back.

"What do you mean? I thought she was your best friend?" Sting was surprised to hear she was nervous to be alone with the girl and continued their hushed conversation while Lucy and Rogue sat awkwardly in the corner.

Rogue got up and began to blend ice mangos, strawberries, rum, and coconut liquor together and placed them in a tall glass with a straw and handed it wordlessly to Lucy. She took it with an embarrassed blush and surprised everyone when her face lit up in enjoyment of the beverage. Yukino then turned to Sting and winked before turning to Rogue.

"Rogue come with me. We need to talk. Now!"

Rogue followed the silver haired maiden to Stings room and waited for her to talk. After a few moments of collecting her thoughts she began by asking him a hard question.

"What do you know about Lucy's involvement in the eclipse fiasco?"

The qurstion took him by complete surprise. "Well I know you her and the princess combined your powers to close the gate but that it was Lucy's power that ultimately won the war why?"

"Did you know about the man who came from the future to manipulate the princess into opening the gate in the first place?"

Shocked didn't describe the look on Rogues face. He had heard a rumor of time travel but never fully got the whole story.

"What are you talking about?"

Yukino thought for a moment on how to best describe what had happened. She knew most of the story was for Lucy to tell, which was the only reason no one had told him yet. But she knew he needed to know if he would be living with Lucy.

"The Eclipse Gate was a time portal. It led back 400 years. From what I understand the gate was opened once before in the year x777. Two people emerged from that gate. One of them was the future version of Lucy. The other was the future version of you."