Opening Up 4

Hey monsters! Oneesama here with chapter 4. So this chapter will tell a little bit about Lucy's past. I've changed a few things but I won't reveal all of them just yet. There are plenty more revelations into Lucy's past to come in the future. For now Lucy is only opening up because she feels obligated to. She's holding a very dark secret that she's not ready to share.

Oh I forgot to mention... In this story Aquarious key is broken and Lucy wears it as a necklace. Because of her bond She can still use Aquarius powers when she is in water or fighting a water mage.

But that's enough of my talking... Onto the stort!

XxX

"It all started two years ago Natsu and I had been dating for about six months. It wwant what I thought it would be, but it was nice. Our relationship actually didn't change much except for the fact that we kissed occasionally. He was still his usual self and we never really did anything that could be considered a date. He grew more protective of me and i liked that. I even learned to cook new foods for him since he basically starred living with me at my apartment. Honestly... I enjoyed every minute if it.

But then the Grand Magic Games came and everything changed.

After the Eclipse Fiasco I was plagued by night terrors. Natsu started to grow depressed and it seemed like I was the cause. Then after the war against Tartaros I returned home to find a note from Natsu. He left me to train. After that, Master disbanded the guild. Gray left with Juvia and they built a life together in a small village in the east. Ezra left with Jellal and together with his new followers, took down the remaining fractions of the dark guilds in southern Fiore. Wendy and Carla went to Lamia Scale to be with her best friend Chelia. The two sky slayers had banded together and created the most adorable team. They called themselves the Sky Sisters. Hell, even Levy and Gajeel went to work for the Magic Council."

A stunned gasp was heard from Yukino as lucy took a deep breath before continuing.

"I on the other hand was left in mourning alone. Not one member of my team said goodbye. I thought of Gray and Erza as my elder siblings and they left me right after Natsu did. Wendy said goodbye along with Carla. They were the only ones. It hurts me to know that I meant so little to them."

By this time Lucy was clutching a necklace which Yukino soon learned was the remains of Aquarius key. The blonde stopped her story long enough to tell the tale of sacrifice she faced alone during the war against Tartaros.

"For weeks I didn't know what to do. I stayed in my apartment going without doing antthing. I wouldn't eat or bathe for days on end. My hair became so matted it took Cancer nearly six hours to untangle it. My apartment was decked and all the food i had was expired. I only slept when I became too exhausted from crying. I had essentially killed my oldest friend and the last link to my mother and no one even knew about it because they didn't bother to say goodbye! I started to become angry and was nearing the point of hurting myself until my spirits convinced me to leave Magnolia. So I did.

I worked as a solo mage for about a year. But after a mission went terribly wrong I decided to take a break. I then went to work for sorcerer weekly as a columnist for about six months. I actually really enjoyed it. I had a nice apartment and everything... I probably would've stayed forever if Wendy hadn't shown up. She had come begging me to return to Magnolia. Apparently Natsu came back and rebuilt the guild.v