Andrés.. My First Kiss

Start from the beginning

He opened the door and slowly guided me in

The place was warm and it smelled nice

"I didn't say anything about love yet, just wished there was no crime involved" I smiled

He held my shoulders and stood behind me rubbing them gently.

"Stay here" he whispered in my ear.

I felt him leave for a bit and I got extremely nervous, I couldn't see anything and all I heard was silence.

A minute after I heard his soft footsteps, he didn't speak a word and slowly came behind me again

"berlin?" I said softly

"shh," he landed soft deep kisses across my neck and gently hugged me from behind. My body was so sensitive to his touches. I moved my shoulders slightly in response to his kiss.

"I have a gift for you" he took his hands off me and seconds later I felt what seemed like a necklace around my neck.

"you can take off the blindfold now" his hands hugged around my waist gently

I took off my blindfold and I found myself standing Infront of an antique old mirror.

I looked at the necklace he got me, something you only see millionaires have.

I blushed and smiled at the same time not knowing what to say.
I've never got anything in my life. And now he suddenly gives me this.

"it's nothing compared to your beauty, miss Paris. But I hope you find it pretty" he smiled gently and kissed my neck passionately.

"you really didn't have to.." I could feel my breath get heavier with his kiss.

I turned to him and cuffed his cheeks in my hands gently.

"thank you, I've never got anything in my life. I'm not really the spoiled kind" I looked to his cute chocolate eyes and I smiled

He pulled me by the waist gently to him

"I can't believe how someone could look at you and not think to give you the world, but with me, you are going to drown in my spoiling" his eyes curled and his lips smirked

I giggled shyly and looked around the place

It was filled with antiques, paintings, but it was all organised. like a small vintage house. There was one bed also. The room had a faint light.

"This place is pretty Berlin"

"these are a small collection of my beautiful artistic heists" he kept me close to him, rubbing my back. He was proud.

"even when you steal you have such good taste" I wrapped my arms around his neck gently.

"All I need left for my collection is you, may I steal you? My beautiful Paris"

I giggled and looked down shyly, I felt butterflies in my stomach, like I was a teenager. But you can't blame me, everything about him is so overwhelmingly attractive.

What he didn't know is that he already stole my heart the day I saw him.

I looked up at him blushing like crazy

"yes I think I will allow you to steal me, mister Berlin"

I could see him bite his lips and smirk when he heard the word mister

" I don't think I need to Rob the royal mint anymore, now that I have something more precious"

his fingers fluttered my hair to the side and felt my neck gently.