Confessing The End

3rd person perspective

Freddie and John stopped they're little session due to hearing some talking in Brian's room. Freddie enters the room seeing Roger and Brian making out on the bed. "Holy fucking mother of pearl!" Freddie jumps and falls down on him bum on the floor.

"Shit! uhh..." Brian stands up. "It's not what it looks like!" Brian says. "It is what it looks like!" Freddie smirks. "Your eyes looked like you were both ready to have your future together!" Freddie chuckles but also taking this seriously.

"So do you and John!' Roger fights back. "And you know why you think that?!?" Freddie gets up, and stomps his way to Roger.

Freddie drags Roger's shirt up, "Because we will have our entire life together darling" Freddie smirks, and walks away. Brian's face was in shock.

"I'm so ready to make Wedding Invitations for those two." Brian chuckles. Freddie comes back but this time carrying John in bride style.

"and i think we're ready to look after your children!" John smiles.

(is this a roasting session or a competition on which ship is better? i can't even tell myself)

"Well we will have children too.. BUT!" John says softly. "You too will get married" Freddie kisses John's forehead as the two go back to there rooms.

Freddie gently lays John down beside him and they both quickly drift off to sleep.......

(The Next Day)

Freddie wakes up facing John. "Your so beautiful" Freddie strokes John's chin. Freddie sits up as John lays on his lap. John starts to kiss Freddie. Freddie rolls over so that he's on top of John. They both giggle and start making out.

They were both only wearing boxers. "Mm... Freddie" John moans. Freddie runs his fingers through John's afro.

Roger walks in on them. "You two can be the 1985 Celebrity Couple Of The Year" Roger chuckles as Freddie and John stop making out.  

later......

"Brian...." Roger exhales. "I have something to confess....." Roger closes his eyes. Roger wanted to confess his love to Brian... But he didn't know how to say this. "Remember when i said i liked cars?" Roger says. "Yes i do" Brian says softly.

"I like someone else now" Roger says. "Who?" Brian gets excited. "You Brian, You. I like you" Roger says. "You know i've been thinking the same" The older looks at the drummer. Roger smacks his lips on Brian's and never let go.

They told all of this to Freddie and John and lived happily ever after....

The End

Guys... I'm afraid that's the end. I'm also sorry for not updating for such a long time and i'm sorry for the chapter being so short thank you all for your support in running for president and you guys really made my day. I lost some readers when i stopped writing for a long time so i'm also sorry for that but that's it fellas. I still hope i hear from you all, and please, answer my conversations because i've been lonely recently..... so thank you once again guys. Bye!

 Bye!