Again?!?!

(I ran out of pictures to put 😂)
John's POV

As I kiss him I pump up and down him cock. God it's so big. He enters his tongue in my mouth. And then I start sucking his cock. A few minutes had passed 'I'm gonna cum!' Freddie shouts
I don't stop, Then he explodes in my mouth. I swallow his hot cum. And I start to suck again. 'Hey Fred! Good news Roger will be--- What the Fuck?!?!' Brian walks in as he catches us. 'John?!?!? FREDDIE?!?!' He says furiously... but he's still curious....
'Don't tell me that's John!' Brian says.
'Mr. Smart, Don't you know how to knock?!?!?!' Freddie says. As it looks like he's about to punch Brian. I'm still sucking. Freddie removes his cock from my mouth. He cums again... But this time. The cum goes on Brian... 'Ah!!' Brian screams. I hide myself under the covers. Brian's face is covered in cum.
'Where the fuck did he go?!?!' Brian is asking for me. 'Why the fuck did you not knock?!?!' Freddie says. 'Freddie your fucking cock' Brian says as he throws a pillow at Freddie's private.
'Fuck!' Freddie screams as he puts the pillow on his private. 'Get out!' Freddie says. 'The good news was that Roger is already fixed. And he can go home' Me and Freddie get dressed as Brian says that. 'Let's get in the car' Brian says.
Freddie doesn't even look at Brian.
Me and Fred get in the car. 'Fred!' Roger screams (they're at the hospital already) 'Don't just give me attention' Freddie looks at the ground.
'What's wrong Fred?' I ask. 'Nothing' Freddie says. Brian is acting like he didn't see anything. The nurse took Roger to the bathroom. Jeez that man is old enough to go by himself. As soon as Roger came out, There was wiped lipstick on his lips and cheek. And there was dried cum on his shirt. And it took them 20 minutes in the bathroom!
'Did you just fuck My Roger uh---Roger?' Brian says furiously to the nurse. 'Oh of course not sir I didn---' the nurse gets interrupted. 'I can see dried cum right there!' Brian says as she points at Rogers pants and her shirt. Brian pulls Roger to him. And we walk out.

Brian's POV

What the fuck?!?! The nurse just fucked Roger?!?!  'What the fuck? You just fucked the nurse?!?! Not that I'm curious about that. Ahem!' I say as i cough. 'Yes.....' Roger says as he looks at my lips. I look into his eyes. Damn he's gorgeous! I just wanna kiss him. I doesn't matter if Fred and John are in front of us and----- Fuck! Stop!
I HAVE A WIFE!!! I need to stop.

A/N
Hey Guys! I hope your having a wonderful day! And I also love cheese on toast (Ik I already said this) And yep... I told you already but school is coming!
YAY!! (sarcasm) anyways love y'all!