More time at Freddie?

I can hear moans from the bathroom.
Is he? I already know it. I tried opening the door and I realized it was open, I didn't want to open it. Because I know that what happened before will happen again. And I don't! Fucking want another Queen fight started by me. But I'm just so tempted to. You know what?
I'm going for it! I open the door, to a surprise. Freddie fully naked, masturbating, and moaning. 'Fuck!' Freddie quickly puts on his boxers.
'I-I-I- why are you h-here' Freddie points at the door. 'It was open' I'm mouth it. 'Oh Fuck' Freddie walks to the door and closes it. Wait.... I'm still here. Does he think I left already. And... oh fuck, is that the crack when Rog fell???? Oh now I'm picturing it in my mind... No No No! Please stop.
'Roger!' I shout. Freddie's moaning controllably stops. 'What?' Freddie is still pumping it up and down. I'm staring Oh Lord! I'm dying to suck that.
But. It's like, he doesn't want me now.
He has different moods. 'C-can i' I shake my hands as I'm about to stroke his cock. 'Go ahead' He says. Right before I sucked it. I locked the door. I'm still annoyed by the Roger Sweetie thing. I kneel on the floor. And I start to suck it. After a few seconds. He cummed. I swallowed the hot thick cum as usual. 'Enough Enough' He pulls up his boxers and pants. 'Are you alright now?' He massages my forehead. Oh Fuck. I forgot about it.
I'm really down but I wanna stay...
'Y-yes...' I look at the ground. 'Awww it's ok darling' he puts on my coat and kisses me on the forehead. I walk out of the door. With a teary face. This Vincent guy, rapes the frontman of Queen..... Really?!?! I walk on the street. And I encounter a guy. He looks nothing like Freddie. 'Hey! Hi!' He raises his hand. Damn. He sounds like young Freddie. He's not muscular. He's thin. But he doesn't look like Freddie.
But he does sound like him. 'Are you John Deak?' He points at me. 'Uh Yes' I get more teary. When he said my name, it reminded me of that "Roger Sweetie"
Thing... and it reminded me of Freddie.
But this man has a thin voice. 'Hey Hey Hey. Why are you crying?' He try's to hug me. But I walk away. I run to the studio. Where I meet Brian only. Thank god that "Roger Sweetie" guy isn't here. 'Why are you crying John?' He tells me to go sit beside him. I sit there.
'It's just that... uh... someone reminded me of... Fredd---- I mean uh My great aunt who died.........' I had no idea what to say. 'Ah ok. I can cheer you up with a glass of Vodka. Darling' Brian says.
Ahh!!! He just reminded me of Fred again.... And he even wants to give me Vodka. A treat that Freddie always gives. I break down into tears. He stops getting the Vodka and runs to me. 'John! Why? I just said darli---- oh... I know.....' he frowns. 'I'm sorry! I'm sorry!' My voice shivers. 'It's ok. I know you miss Freddie. He's a best friend. Everyone can miss even a boy. Even if someone dies...' Brian pats my back.
And Roger enters. 'Why are you crying' Roger walks to me. 'Nothing...' I wipe my tears away. Freddie enters. 'I thought you---' I say as Freddie puts his hand in a stop sign. Freddie sits down. Humming something. The whole day we were just there. Lunch and Dinner. We didn't do anything. No ideas... So Freddie decided for all of us, not to go the the studio for a week. Since we had nothing to do. Just practice at home.

First Day...
Going on my way to Freddie's House.
I just want to see Freddie. 10 minutes without him is impossible... I was so anxious that he would tell me to leave.
I had hope though. So... I knock on his door. And he opens the door in a smile.
'Come Here, Honey' Freddie holds my hand. Honey? I blush. 'Are you just going to visit me everyday?' Freddie laughs. His laugh. It's so..... ANYWAYS
'Yep' I pat my lap. Freddie chuckles.
I stand up. Then Freddie slaps my ass.
Freddie goes behind me. 'I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you' Freddie rubs his bulge or cock on my ass. I can feel it. Oh please do... But instead he walks to the kitchen. 'Vodka Darling?' Freddie brings it out. 'Of course' I hug Freddie. He grabs my ass again. We stop hugging and I stroke his cock.
'Ok Ok. That's enough' He chuckles.
He pours 2 glasses of vodka in our glasses. He gives one to me.
'Cheers Darling' He smiles.
After 1 hour of drinking. We were drunk enough.... He grabs my shoulders and pushes me to the wall.
I'm so fucking horny with him. He kisses me. As I firmly grab his cock.
As he's still kissing me. I take off his pants. Then he takes off his shirt. And he takes off my clothes. We're now naked. He pulls me upstairs and pushes me onto the bed. 'I said I was
gonna fuck that shit out of you' He pants. He lays on me and kisses me.
Then something comes in his mind, to make him stop. 'Sorry! Sorry...' Freddie gets up. 'Why?' I stand up. 'Remember? What happened the last times??' He says anxiously. Then that thought came to my mind. Freddie lays down flat on the bed. And I lay down beside him. I checked the door if it's locked.
Confirmed: Locked

And lord is he gorgeous. I just want him to kiss me right now. Fuck. I'm too horny with him. He looks at me. 'Aren't you cute' He pinches my cheek. He smiles and I blush. I get closer and closer to him. And I start to hug him.
He smiles and hugs back.

(A/N)
Hey Guys! What a nice way to end a story right? In the Philippines it's literally 9pm.
But for America it's probably Morning. Anyways. I got nothing to say other than Thank You for reading until now.....

Because my story sucks....

Anyways. I hope you have a great night or day. Depends on what country your in. So Bye!

 So Bye!