Kidnapped

"Alright, alright, let's go, do those stuff at the studio" Roger breaks they're little love rope. The four go in the car and get home in no time. They all get down from the car and immediately go in the studio. "Who wants to shoot a gun" Roger smirks. The three raise an eyebrow. Roger rolls his eyes, "bang" he copy's how you would shoot a gun with his fingers, he blows it after.

"Why did you really have to take that literally" Brian chuckles. "Because" Roger smirks. "Because what?" John joins in. "nothing" Roger says. Freddie rolls his eyes as he walks his way upstairs to his and John's room. Freddie takes off his shirt and lies down on the bed covering his shirtless body with the covers. Then John comes in. "yes?" Freddie smiles.

John gets in the covers with Freddie. "I love you" John smiles. Freddie giggles as he does a little bop!, on John's nose. "I love you too" Freddie adds, "forever" "We haven't been this close in a long time" John giggles. Freddie strokes John's cheek. But instead, John strikes in for a kiss. Freddie's eyes widen.

But later on running his fingers through John's curly small afro. They pull back in order to breath. They both pant getting sweaty and hot. "are you sure?" Freddie pants. "yes" John pants.

"you dirty bastard" Freddie giggles going in for it.

-

John wakes up with Freddie laying down on the bed but with boxers this time, and just awake looking at the ceiling. "dear your awake" Freddie turns to John. "my ass hurts" John yawns. "been a long time" Freddie smiles.

Freddie strokes John's head, "darling! you have a fever!" Freddie's eyes widen as he sits up. "i'll get an ice pack" Freddie gets up putting on a bathrobe.

Freddie leaves the room and now John was alone. John touches himself, he touches his body which was not hot until now. "his hands were warm" John pauses, "because his soul is warm" John smiles.

Freddie comes back in with an ice pack. "your lucky to be in my hands" Freddie says as he puts the ice pack on John's forehead. "i am" John smiles.

"Roger told me to go with him to the market, so you just stay here" Freddie dresses up. He opens the door but forgets something, "I love you darling" Freddie kisses John. Freddie leaves.

"so i guess we were all supposed to go but i was sick so i'm home alone..." John sighs. The telephone in Freddie's room rings. John's head shoots up. He raises an eyebrow at it and answers it.

"Hello?" He says in a trembling voice. "Uh this is uh Vincent..." Another trembling voice says who is Vincent. "Yeah? Why?" John asks. "I saw Freddie shopping with the band and..." He pauses. "What?" John just got more interested.

"suddenly Freddie got snatched with someone and covered his mouth with tape and put in a sack, so he's gone missing" Vincent starts crying. "Meet me near the studio" John hangs up.

"shit" John quickly gets out of the studio and sees Vincent on the sidewalk. "Let's go" John says. Before John runs, Vincent falls into John hugging him.

"John, you don't see the point, we don't know the place!" Vincent starts sobbing. "we've tried everywhere!" Vincent cries.

John was thinking for hours. Blake? No it's impossible, he's dead. Vincent stayed with John since John was alone.
Who could it be??

(A/N)

Hey Guys.... so.... i'm sorry that i haven't uploaded in such a long time that i have lost everyone who used to read my story... agh
I'm so so so so soooo sorry because i couldn't upload because school has been very busy so yep... i'll try and upload often so yep again, sorry and bye