1 Night a Freddies part two

Brian's POV

'Oh uh.. Bad news. I only have one bed' Freddie says awkwardly as he rubs his arm. 'You think we'll fit?' Brian says. 'I don't know..' Freddie sits down on the couch
'Maybe, 3 will fit on my bed, it's a King size bed' Freddie says. 'So one of you has to sleep in the couch.' Freddie looks on the ground. 'I'll sleep on the couch' Roger sacrifices. What? I'm not gay tho! I can't sleep with John and Freddie. But... Then why did I choose to stay here? You know what? Screw it!
I'll just sleep on his bed. 'Ok..' Freddie says. 'Well? Choose.' Freddie says as he holds bottles of Whiskey and Vodka tonic. 'I'll have a Vodka' Roger says.
'I'll have a Whiskey' I say. 'I'll have a vodka' John says. 'Well I'll have a Vodka' Freddie says. I'm the only one with Whiskey? I sigh.
After a few hours of drinking, we were so drunk...
'Guess we have to sleep' Freddie says.
'Yep' Roger gets on the couch and closes his eyes. Freddie goes upstairs.
Freddie strips down to his boxers.
He lays down in the middle of the bed.
I lay down on the left, and john lays down in the right. Good thing Freddie isn't naked. When Freddie and John were sleeping, I couldn't sleep for some reason. Freddie faces me. He's still sleeping though. I can feel something pressing on my crotch.... It feels like another crotch.... Fuck, it's Freddie's....
It's hard oh........ ah...

Freddie's POV

I wake up in the morning, They're all still sleeping. I cook pancakes. And I make them some tea. It's exactly 9am
I wake them up. 'Wake up Guys!' I say
They wake up. 'Ugh....' Roger says.
His hair is all over the place. Brian's hair is curlier than before. And John's afro is messed up. 'Hey what happened to your hairs?' I touch Brian's hair. And I gesture to all of they're hair. 'Why are out treating us like this?!' Brian says.
John just has his smile on his face.
'I made you pancakes' I say.
John starts to hug me. They all hug me again. 'Awww guys' I say as I hug them.
'Ok let's eat!' I say as I stop hugging them.

(A/N)
Hi guys! Sorry if this chapter was short :( .... but please again, bare with me. I have nothing else to say than this picture of Freddie.

 I have nothing else to say than this picture of Freddie