All because of Blake

They all pull back. 'May I talk to John privately?' Brian smiles. The 2 men walk away and Brian starts talking.

'John, I just wanted to say that.. you're very lucky to be with Freddie. You know, he will always have your back but please don't be too much of a stress to him. He's been working so hard for all of us, and he needs someone to support him. Well, all of us support him don't we? Just take care of him too' Brian smiles.

'Of Course I will!' John smiles. 'Tell me... about that fight that happened a few day or weeks ago, what happened?' Brian asks.

'Well... we were supposed to go out for dinner, when the "prostitution" kind of thing came in my mind, and I spit it out... and I couldn't eat that up again. And so we fought, in the rain, soaked.' John looks at the ground.

'You can go to Freddie now' Brian nods.

John goes to the car of Freddie. 'Can I sleep at your house?' Freddie starts driving. 'Sure! We are together aren't we?' John smiles.

They arrive at John's house. Freddie goes upstairs and gets topless. John goes upstairs and sees Freddie topless while under the covers.

Actually... he only has boxers on. Not yet asleep though. John lays down beside him also in his underwear.

John hugs Freddie, 'John I'm gonna take a nap' Freddie yawns. ' I will too' John rubs his eyes tiredly. John realizes that Freddie was actually naked.

John strokes Freddie's chest hair. Freddie kisses John's forehead. 'I love you John' Freddie whispers in John's ear. 'I love you too' John moans.

When Freddie woke up, it was misery. Freddie woke up laying down on the floor, while... BLAKE was with John on the bed, kissing John

Freddie stood up and was furious. 'What's going on?!??!?' Freddie shouted questionably.

Blake's eyes widened and John just hid.
'We just became together and this is what I get?!?!?!' Freddie shouts furiously.

'Freddie I can explain!' John stands up. 'Freddie look, he threw you on the floor and wanted to h----' John was cut off.

'Shut up!' Freddie shouts. Freddie faces to Blake. 'Get out you treacherous piss flap!' Freddie shouts at Blake.

Freddie puts on his shirt. Right before Freddie left, he threw the middle finger to John. Freddie leaves John's house and slams the front door.

The next day on the studio.

'Everyone' Freddie says. 'I have an announcement' Freddie sighs. 'I won't be in the studio... for a month...' Freddie looks at the ground.

'Why?' Brian frowns. Roger's face was poutier then ever. 'I....' Freddie sighs, 'I need space' Freddie grabs his suit case and leaves the studio.

'Then I guess we need a break from music for a month since Freddie isn't here....' Roger sighs.

'Why are you crying John? Your together' Brian tried to comfort John. 'Brian.... I cheated on him so he broke up with me' John sobs.

'With who?' Roger asks. 'Blake' John looks at the ground. 'No you didn't' Brian's mouth opened in disbelief. 'Come with me John' Brian sighs.

John came with Brian in a private room. 'What did I tell you?' Brian says aggressively but also sadly. 'Freddie is a nice guy... he might take break ups as the last straw! I cannot believe what you have done.... John, I do support you... but like this?!?' Brian sighs.

Brian walks away in sadness. Leaving John alone....... 'help me lord..' John weeps. 'When I find myself the times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me... speaking words of wisdom: Let it Be' John sings.

                                -

John felt so alone... sleeping on his bed all alone. John tried holding Freddie's hand realizing.... he wasn't there.

(A/N)
Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm doing his early cuz it's very rainy here in the Philippines so they suspended classes. So yay.. yep. Well still I hope you all enjoyed the chapter but.. poor little Deaky. 1 comment = 1 prayer for our little deaks. :(
Anyways BYE!

 :(Anyways BYE!