Back Together??

That night, John house was flooded. So John evacuated his house and got some belongings and left. John also brought a suit case, to put his stuff in.

John went to a hotel, a very fancy one. The girl at the counter gave him information. 'The only room we have available is a couple room, and there is an extra key, because, it seems like your the couple for the person' The girl says.

'I'll take whatever there is' John says in a hurry. John quickly grabbed the keys and went to the room. He unlocked the door and found... Freddie sleeping on the bed, he realized that this was a room for a couple, so there was another key.

John had no other option, so he layed down on the other side of this bed. Freddie woke up. 'John! What are you doing here?!?' Freddie screamed in surprise.

'Look, my house flooded so I had to go to a hotel and the girl says that this is a room for a couple so she gave the other key' John sighs. Freddie sighs.

They both go back to sleep, but Freddie avoiding to hold hands with John.

The next morning, John woke up, Freddie wasn't in bed, the curtains were fully open, and there was a note on his suitcase.

It said:
Dear John,
I'm sorry, I had to leave you, I don't belong to you. When I saw you and Blake, you two were so... passionate.. I need your permission, mail this to me with your decision. This might be my last I Love You.

______________________

John quickly wrote down either Blake, or Freddie. John quickly mailed it back to Freddie. John invited Roger to his house. John couldn't memorize Brian's tel. number but he memorized some.

So John put the things he remembered of Brian number and it started to ring.
'Who is this?' Freddie speak through the phone. John realized he accidentally dialed Freddie's number.

John kept quiet. 'Who???' Freddie's voice gets louder. 'Don't tell em John!' Roger whispers. 'John?' Freddie says.

'John who?' Freddie asks. Invisible man started playing on the radio. 'John Deacon!' The song says. 'John Bacon??' Freddie's voice gets louder.

'Look, listen Mr. Bacon, don't call me again! Really I'm in a bad mood' Freddie sighs. 'Why are you in a bad mood?' John fakes his accent. 'I had a break up with someone i still love--- I really shouldn't be telling this to you' Freddie sighs.

Freddie hangs up. Roger dialed his number again. Freddie answered. 'Hello?' Freddie says. 'Sorry Freddie that was John he meant to call Brian' Roger explains. 'He didn't want to call me?' Freddie says. 'Yes... uhh well..' Roger pauses between every word.

Freddie hangs up. 'Why did you say that?' John's face was in disbelief. 'Well I didn't mean to---' Roger gets cut off. 'Please... go home' John says calmly.

If that was Freddie he would be hella shouting. John called Freddie again, he dialed him about 6 times, with no answer. John started to weep.

-

Freddie received the letter he gave to John, and the one he wrote was:

You Freddie, I want you, I need you.....
----------------------------------------------

Freddie jumped around his room for about 10 minutes. 'Yes!' Freddie shouts. Freddie was crying, but tears of joy. Freddie just needed to see John.

But instead of Freddie going to John's house, John was already there. But Freddie didn't know that. Freddie got in his car and drove patiently there.

Then, 2 cars sandwiched Freddie's car, and Freddie, unfortunately got into a car crash...

John was informed about it, and he quickly went to the hospital. Unfortunately, Freddie's right leg, back, and right arm were broken.

Freddie had a bit of blood loss. 'he won't be able to go to studio or concerts, because he has also been frustrated through the pass weeks.' The nurse pauses, 'He needs rest for about 5 weeks, but it will surely heal in about 2 months'

'But can he go home now?' Brian asks

'He will stay here for a week' The nurse says.

'Does any of you want to accompany him? Only one though.' The nurse asks.
Brian nods. 'Since your together again, you will take care of him' Brian whispers to John. John nods.

'I will be the one' John smiles. Brian and Roger leave the room. John saw that the bed was quite big, so John layed down beside Freddie.

And John held Freddie's hand. You saw a note in Freddie pocket. It said:
Fuck You, I love my little baby, and I will never leave him!
-Blake your killer

Johns eyes widened and his mouth opened in shock. Then someone bursts through the door. 'Hello my baby--- why are you with that mother fucker?' Blakes face was eviler than ever.

John showed the note to Blake. 'Why? I killed him for you,aren't you happy?' Blake tried to kiss John. 'Get away!' John pushes him away.

'You were the one who wanted to invite me to have sex with you!' He points at John. 'I didn't want to be with you anymore! I wanted Freddie, I already told you!' John shouts.

'Well, he's dead! Can you have him??!?' He shouts back. 'He's not dead! He's resting!' John shouts. 'But I love you baby' Blake tries to grab John's ass.

'Get your hands off of me!' John shouts. 'Who will protect you???' Blake says in a mimicking kind of way.

'Your husband Freddie, huh?!?!' Blake says. 'No!' John shouts. 'Then who????' Blake shouts. 'God will' The police enter the room.

'You are under arrest for purposely crashing into someone else's car!' The police handcuff Blake. Before Blake was brought out, He pushed Freddie's bed over and Freddie fell to the ground shouting.

'GAHHHH!' Freddie scream when he falls. The doctor comes running in. 'It's it.... Blake Wilson! The most famous criminal!!!' The doctor says.

John realized he had sex with a criminal. The nurse helped John and the doctor lift up Freddie to the bed.

'I'm Julie Andrews' The doctor pants. 'This is a half-time job, I'm a substitute' She smiles. 'Wait, you acted in Mary Poppins right?' John smiles back

'Yes, I did' She smiles. 'Now I must get to the other patient now, if you'll excuse me' She smiles. John nods.

John also saw the note, soaked in some blood. 'I love you Freddie' John kisses Freddie's forehead,

(A/N)
What a sad way to end the chapter, it was a bit sad, and also a bit not, I just wanted to put a famous actor, Julie Andrews in the story. So I hope you enjoyed reading this story, I'm not gonna be updating often from now on since my exams are coming.... but I will be back. Anyways, that's all I have to say other than this photo:

 Anyways, that's all I have to say other than this photo:

Make love to John! Not a pole!😂
Anyways, BYE!