Nightmare of Shelly

3rd person....

-

Freddie woke up first from John. With Freddie thinking to himself....
John is such a beautiful creature... no one can be made like that...

Freddie sat down. John started moving around in his sleep. 'Where Freddie' John mumbles and sleep talks. Freddie smiles and goes to John. John knew this plan would work. John was pretending to be asleep

So he can have a bit of you know, "Freddie time". Freddie goes on the bed with John and cuddles him. 'I'm right hear my dear' Freddie says softly.

John could feel his hot breath on his neck. Then John "woke up". Then Freddie kissed John's lips. John giggled. Then Roger enters.

'Holy Shi---Freddie!' Roger shouts. John and Freddie automatically go away from each other. 'Y-yes?' Freddie raises an eyebrow. 'I just needed to ask.... Who dreamt about Shelly Stone?' Roger looks down at the ground. 'Did the thing between her legs bite you?' Freddie chuckles. 'No... but it was a nightmare' Roger said. John knew what dream it was, Roger explained to Freddie. 'Oh fuck I dreamt that...' Freddie covers his face. 'And so did Brian!' Rogers eyes widen....

(A/N)
Hey Guys..... I'm so sorry that this is so short... I just didn't want you guys to keep on waiting! This was the best I got..

 I just didn't want you guys to keep on waiting! This was the best I got

Once again... sorry.... anyways wish me luck in my campaign...I'm running for Student Council for President... so wish me luck. Anyways Bye!