Put your crap together....

'Honey?' Freddie stops patting my back. I'm staring..... I immediately look at him in the eyes. 'Y-yes?' I say on not knowing what to say.... He laughs. And he sits next to me. We're both touching each other's arms. I rest my head on his shoulder. He smiles and he hugs me with one hand. John walks in.
'Hey---' John says as we stop cuddling.
And John just smiles. 'Go on' John mouths it. He smiles again. And I start again. John runs to us and lays on our laps. We all giggle. Freddie taps Johns nose. 'Roger is missing this amazing moment' I smile. 'Well darling' Freddie says as Roger walks in. And he runs to the back of the couch and hugs us from there. 'Ok! Enough.' Freddie let's go and stands up. As Freddie stands up. His bulge is right on my face. And he walks away. 'So, Where now?' Freddie strokes his cat. 'I don't know' John also strokes Freddie's cat. 'Uhhh. Eat out?' I suggest. 'Sure!' Roger says. 'We've been eating out to often' John pats his belly.
'Yeah' Freddie pats HIS belly.
'Fine..' Roger puts his arms up. Freddie sits down on the couch. And Roger lays on his lap... Freddie stands up and makes Roger fall to the ground. 'What the fuck?!?' Rogers face slams on the floor and mumbles. After a few seconds on the floor Roger giggles. And he stands up. Roger blushes, and Freddie pinches his cheek. 'So... What now' John breaks they're kind of "flirting"
thing. 'I don't know. 'It's up to You And Brian' Freddie raises his shoulders.
'Another night here?' Roger suggest
'We've been spending way to much time together.' I point to Freddie.
'Your right.. well whoever wants to stay here. Then only that person' Freddie suggests. 'Sure!' I agree. 'So. Your staying here?' Freddie sips some tea
'No....uh I'm just agreeing to you' I say as I walk out.

John's POV

I'm dying to stay with Freddie, in his king size bed... I don't have to or else they'll think I'm falling for Freddie....
But... I just can't resist... you know what? I'm doing it! 'I'm staying!' I raise my hand. 'If your staying with Freddie, then I can stay with Brian' Roger says.
'No!' Brian shouts from outside. 'Then I'll stay at my own house...' Roger's facial expression changes... Roger walks out. Man... it's like he's falling for Brian and I'm falling for Freddie.....
'Let's get started' Freddie grins. He locks the door. And He grins. 'No. Uh not that kind of thi---' I say as I get cut off by Freddie pushing me to the wall and kisses me. Oh his lips.... After a few minutes of kissing. I pull him upstairs and he pushes me on the bed.
**HERE COMES THE CHILI**
He unbuckles his belt and takes off his pants half way. And starts to take off his shirt. And he lays down on me and starts making out with me. And after, he takes off his pants which leaves him with boxers only. I take off all my clothes except for my underwear also.
I lay on the bed, as Freddie starts rubbing his bulge on my ass. And he takes off his boxers and starts to rub his cock on my ass. Still with my boxers on. And Freddie rips my boxers and throws them on the ground. Wow...
That proves that he's really strong.
The underwear seller even said:
This kind of boxers is UNRIPPABLE
He got a volunteer who is really strong and that volunteer tried to rip it. But failed. Anyways. Freddie tests me again
'It's been a long time so I have to test' He says with a grin. I just really wanted him to do it straight away... He gets 2 fingers and puts it in. Then he takes it out and makes it 3 fingers. His size.
He puts it in me, and wiggles it.
Shouts come out of my mouth and some moans. 'Good enough' He says with a grin. And he replaces his fingers with his cock. Well... true it's been a long time. No sex with this man, for about 3 days, is impossible.....
Moans and Shouts comes out of my mouth. After. I kneel on the floor and I start sucking his cock. He closes his eyes shut and starts to moan. And after like 59 seconds, he exploded in my mouth. And I swallowed his hot, thick cum. 'I think that's enough for today darling.' Freddie puts up his boxers only. 'Can I at least sleep here?' I beg to Freddie. 'Fine' Freddie says.

-------------------
Time Skip! |
-------------------

We go back upstairs, and Freddie strips down fully. And if so? So do I. He lays down and so do I. Freddie was lay flat and staring at the ceiling. His perfect nose. His mustache. And his smile.
And he finally looks at me and he pinches my cheek. After a few minutes he falls asleep. And.... wait. His crotch is touching mine.....