I didnt expect that....

Freddie's POV

I just kissed him.... He gives me his cute smile..... 'Freddie....' He says while his cheeks are a light pink color. I think to myself: Is he mad? Is he shy? Does he not like it???
'I loved it' he says while looking at my lips. Wow I didn't know that he would say that... I kiss him once again. He grabs my cock through my pants. I stop kissing and roll back my eyes and moan. He stops kissing and touching me. 'But Fred, I'm not gay'.
'I liked it but I can't Fred... I'm sorry'
He says with a frown on his face.....
He puts on his coat. I run to him and hold his hand. 'Darling, Please' I say with a teary face. 'Freddie, I need to go home' He says as a tear goes down his cheek..... And so he leaves......
I'm fucking tired. And so fucking sad..
I strip down to my boxers and get on the bed....
I bury my head in my pillow.... And I think to myself: Why the fuck did I do that?!?!? It wasn't worth it! He's a straight man!!! Fuck Myself! I regret kissing him... He will definitely have a fucking wife in the future! I need to stop having feelings for him...
But I just can't......

John's POV

I left his house...... I wanted more... but I'm just not gay... What if Brian finds out? But I still wanted more.... And when I felt his cock through his pants, It was so big......
Stop Fucking getting in my mind!!
I'm not fucking gay!! But I still can't fight it....

The next day, I was the last to go to the studio 'Darling, What took you so long?' Freddie says with a curious face.
Well honestly, They're all curious.
I don't speak, I'm to mesmerized by his gorgeous face....
'John? Hello?! John!!' Brian says as he is waving his hand in front of my face.
'Oh uh.. Yes?' I say with an awkward face.... 'John, He was asking what took you so long!' Roger says. 'Oh uh I uh nothing..' I say as my cheeks turned a light shade of pink...
As we were working, I kept on glancing at Freddie. I just can't get my eyes of his body.... Oh Shit Roger just gave me a curious look....
Then my eyes lock on Freddie's pants... You know which part..... 'John! John!'
Roger shouts at me. 'W-What?' I say as I was distracted. 'Your eyes are locked on Freddie!' He says. Oh Fuck! He noticed! 'Sorry I almost slept with my eyes open' I say with a poker face... Fuck.