Vodka...

Freddie's POV

I'm just working and---- John just locked his eyes on my bulge.... Uh Fuck... He might get exposed....

After work. John came over at my house.... 'Hi Freddie' He says with that adorable smile! Oh he's so fucking gorgeous! 'Hello Darling' I say. 'What would you like?' He says while holding A bottle of Vodka and Whiskey.
You. Duh 'Vodka, My Darling' I say.
After a few hours of drinking, We were drunk as fuck. Now you know what happens when someone is with me, And I become drunk. You know? I'm hoping you do. I push John to the wall.
And I gently kiss him. He gently bites my bottom lip. He opens his mouth for my tongue to enter. We stop. 'Darling, Let's take this in my room' I say with a grin on my face.

John's POV

I unbutton his pants, and I take of his boxers. And reveal a big, thick, cock pointing at my lips. He puts a big grin on his face. 'Yes darling' he says. I start sucking it. He rolls back his eyes and starts moaning. After a few minutes of that. I take off my clothes. 'Darling, If I put this into you it might hurt. Tell me if you want to stop' Freddie says. He puts 3 fingers and puts it in me. 'Ah!' I scream and moan. And he starts to wiggle his fingers. I moan and shout. He takes out the fingers and replace it with his cock. I moan at the loudest and I scream. 'Does that hurt darling? Should I stop?' He says curiously. 'No No Please don't stop' I say. 'What's the word?' He says with a grin. 'Daddy, Please keep going!' I say desperately.
And he kept going. I scream and moan.

Freddie's POV

When we woke up in the morning. We were both naked and fucking late to go to the studio (aka/ Work) I woke up and so I woke John up also. 'John! We're Fucking Late!!'

As me and John got there, I had cum on my hand. Freddie? Did you fuck John?!?' Brian says with a curious face.
Fuck. I forgot to remove that cum....
'No, Of Course not!! I was at the gay bar. And you know.' I say with a poker face. 'And You John, You also have cum' Roger says. Fuck! Forgot to remove that we were to in a hurry....
'Freddie..You fucked John didn't you?!' Brian says furiously curious. (idk if thats a word) It feels like I'm burning in bloody hell.... 'FREDDIE! Answer!' Brian says furiously.... 'We didn't! I fucked a girl!! Enough!!' John says furiously as he runs to the bathroom..
I go to John. 'John I'm sorry I fucked you. I was drunk...' I said to John while looking at the ground... 'Freddie it's not your fault it's mine! I'm the one who brought Vodka!' He says while crying on my shoulder. 'Just kill me now! Kill me!' He says while crying on my shoulder.... 'John it's my fault..' I say as I walk out of the studio...
I'm the one who wanted to fuck him! It's my fault! I need to get him out of my fucking head!

After work I took of my shirt leaving my pants on. Unbuckled. Almost unbuttoned but not fully. I sit down and just watch on my television. When I hear a doorbell. 'I pray to god for it not to be john' I mumble to myself. As I walk to the door, my eyes are blurry. Cuz I'm super tired! When I open the door I see a blondie... 'Roger?' I say as I yawn. 'I can see your tired.' He says.
'It's 2am I can't sleep' I say.. 'Can you even see me?' He asks worried. 'No' I say. He wipes my eyes.

John's POV

I'm such a fool! I'm such a psycho!
I miss Freddie! I love Freddie! I
I'm not gay! But I need him.....
But I'm Staight! But he is kind of better than a girl..... BUT IM STRAIGHT!
I asked Roger to come here... But where is he?!? Could he be with Freddie and you know?!?!? And someone doorbells. It's Roger.
'Did you fuck Freddie?!?' I ask curiously. Oh Fuck! I made it obvious.
'No John! I'm straight!' Roger says as he laughs. 'Freddie fucked you right?' He asks. I start to sob. 'Don't worry I won't tell anyone' he says.
'YES HE DID, AND IT FELT GOOD!' I say loudly. 'John... Wow.. Your lucky' He says. I didn't expect him to say that!!! What the bloody hell... 'Really John! Your lucky for a man like Freddie!' He says. 'Is it big?' He asks curiously. Uhhh it's his privacy. He'll have to find out himself... 'Y-yes..' I say
And my mind flashes images of me of me and him from last night....

Meant To Be | Deacury {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें