Seperation?

But suddenly..... the door opens. 'Hey Fred---- HOLY COW!!!' Roger covers his mouth. I run out of the room as fast as I could and I put on my clothes and I ran to a bar. I didn't know what bar it was. But it was the closest to Freddie's.
But apparently. It was all boys. Did I walk in the gay bar that Freddie always goes to????? Fuck Fuck Fuck. I'm trying to find an exit. Then I find this guy. 'Hey There' He winks. He looks like the 70s Freddie..... 'h-hi...' I look at the ground. He brings me to a quiet and private room. He pushes me on the bed. 'Who are you' I try to stand up. 'Oh yeah.. I'm Blake' he points at himself. And damn is he thin. Just like old Fred. But in my opinion... 80s Fred was better--- WHY THE FUCK IS HE STILL IN MY MIND.... He takes off his pants. And reveals. Same length cock as Fred. But thinner.... He lays on me and starts to kiss me. Not the same as Fred---- STOP FUCKING FREDDIE!!!
He stops kissing me. I take off my clothes. And he starts to put his dick in me.

Freddie's POV

'Who was that?' Roger points at John running away. 'A person from the gay bar' I stand up. He stares at my cock.
I put my clothes on and I get in the car and drive to the gay bar. I know that every Saturday, the big private room is empty. Soooo.... Let's get drunk there!
I get some Vodka. And I open the door.
In shock.... A random dude, pounding John. This man looks like the 70s me.
His eyes are shut and he can't open it.
John spots me. He's just moaning. Doesn't he care that someone is watching them? 'Blake!!!' John shouts.
Who the fuck is Blake?!?!?!?! This Blake guy runs out of the door just like John did. 'Fred--- let me ex----' John tries to kiss me. But I push him away.
'Get the fuck away from me' I point at him. 'I thought....' I walk away. I go down the stairs aggressively. Then Vincent gets in my way. I kiss him on the lips. His eyes widen. John walks on us. As we kiss. Vincent throws a middle finger at John. John slaps Vincent's face. Then I kiss Vincent one last time on the cheek and I continue going down these long stairs. John hugs me from the back. I turn around and kiss him on the lips for  2 seconds. And I continue going down. 'Are you happy now?!?!' I exclaim. I hold Johns hand and I bring him in the car. As I drive him to his house. It was dead silent. I don't want any eye contact. I don't want any conversations. We arrive at John's house. I drop him there. And I drive back to my house and I run the the telephone. I'm so fucking horny now.. I call Vincent's number. I ask him to come over and he said yes. Then a doorbell rings. And there's Vincent. 'Freddie.. I'm sorry for last ti----' He gets interrupted by a long kiss from me
His eyes widen again but he kisses back. I just need space from John. Especially by that guy who looked like me. Does it mean I'm ugly now?!?! He strokes my cock. We stop kissing and I pull him upstairs and I push him on the bed.

John's POV

I run over the Freddie's house. And I quietly go upstairs with a surprise.
'I'm gonna fuck that shit out of you' Freddie strokes This Vincent Guys body.. I just hid there watching them.
Freddie removes his pants. And Vincent got to see his big thick cock....
I'm so fucking jealous. Freddie lays on Vincent and he starts to kiss him. Vincent handjobs Freddie's cock. I just want to be Vincent in this moment..
Vincent takes off his clothes. And He kneels on the floor. Freddie puts his cock in Vincent's mouth. After loud moans and a few minutes. Freddie cums I his mouth. Vincent swallows his hot, thick cum. Then Vincent lays in the bed. And Freddie licks his asshole.
(Idk how it works 😂😂) And Freddie puts his 3 fingers in Vincent. Vincent screams, he moans. 'Are you ready?' Freddie smiles. 'Yes' Vincent pants. (btw Vincent is supposed to look like Blake Mitchell...) Freddie replaces his fingers with his cock. Screams and moans come out of Freddie's and Vincent's mouths. Freddie cums in Vincent and Vincent cums on Freddie's stomach. 'Ahh Fuck' Freddie moans. Oh his moans! Then they both lay down on the bed. Freddie kisses Vincent on the lips. 'I love you Freddie' Vincent kisses Fred on the cheek. WHAT THE FUUUUUUCCCKKKK??!????!?!
Freddie doesn't say anything. They both sleep naked. I'm so jealous. I cried sitting here in the corner. While Vincent got Freddie to fuck him....
Then Freddie goes out of the bed. And he spots me. 'Why are you here?' Freddie his naked body. He sees that I was crying. '... I'm sorry darling. I just needed space from you. Because of what you did last night' Freddie kisses me on the lips. I kneel down and kiss the tip of his cock. I get up and I hug him tightly. He hugs back. 'Ohh darling. Hide in my nightstand. He might wake up' Freddie smiles as he's still naked. I run to his nightstand and I lock the door and I grab a magazine. It's Freddie Mercury magazines. This is all I need.

Freddie's POV

I'm so fucking guilty.... I go back to Vincent and I lay down again. Vincent kisses me again on the lips. God he's desperate. 'Vincent. I think it's time for you to go' I whisper. Then he leaves.
Easy Peasy. John comes out of my nightstand. He still has puffy eyes.
I put on my clothes. 'Could I sleep at your house?' I look at the ground. '2 days?' John hugs me. 'Yes' I hug back.
I bring him to my car. And I drive to his place. As we arrive. I pop open Some vodka and whiskey. Then John finds a disk to play.

Johns POV

This night. We just drank and listen to the disk. When the song finished. We went to bed. I was still awake. We were both naked. But I was still awake. Freddie lightly asleep.
Then suddenly. Blake gets in my apartment. (And Blake is supposed to look like 70s Fred. It's switched up) Blake lays on me. And he kisses me. 'Hey!' I softly shout. Trying not to wake Freddie up.. Then Freddie wakes up. 'What the fuck?' Freddie sits up. Then Blake runs away like a coward. 'I woke up. And your just banging with this Blake dude??' Freddie shouts. 'I was about to do the same!' Freddie gets up and puts on his clothes. 'It was supposed to be a great night!' Freddie buttons his pants. 'I wasn't me who----' I get cut off 'Shut the fuck up!' Freddie slams the door and leaves. It's wasn't my fault...

Fucking Blake!!! I cried all night, cuddling the pillow Freddie lied down on. Then I just saw the bottles of drinks that Freddie opened. And I cried even more.

It's been 1 day and I haven't heard from Freddie or even Roger and Brian. The whole day I just cuddled the pillow. Freddie has a smell that I love.

Not like cigarettes alright!

A nice good smell. I can smell it on the pillow. He left an extra pair of his boxers here. Unused. I brought it on the bed. It reminded me of the first time we banged. Because this was the boxers he was wearing. Plain Grey.
Garter on Top
Freddie Mercury

I miss him so much. Then I hear a doorbell. I run in excitement to the door. It's Freddie. 'Hi darling...' Freddie holds my hand. 'You don't know how much I missed you... I'm sorry' Freddie looks at my head and laughs. 'Why is my pair of boxers on your hair' Freddie laughs and hugs me.
'It's complicated' I blush. Freddie's kisses me on the lips.

(A/N)
Hey Guys. Nice way to end the story again. I hope you guys enjoyed it. It's pretty short. But I got to think of more ideas. And I gotta think of school 😂. Again, I'm in the Philippines and it's morning now. But for America it's evening. And this evening in the Philippines I will be going to the cinema. So... that's bad.....
Im going to be watching. Uhhh I think Aladdin. If it's showing. But anyways. Thank you. And Goodbye!

 And Goodbye!