Investigation Fail

-

'So we fucking dreamt the same fucking thing, That's impossible.' Freddie stands up.

'That's what I dreamt of in the car.... I had a nightmare. You guys dreamt it just now. Now, how's that possible?' John stands up together with Freddie.

'I know.' Brian joins in. 'So what, are we gonna have a fucking talk about the press again, who took the picture?' Freddie throws his arms in the air.

'But the thing we talked about in the nightmare, is actually real' Brian opens his mouth in complete shockness

'How the fuckin----I think we all need to go to a mental hospital' Freddie looks at all of us. 'Seriously Fred' Roger chuckles.

'No, but really.... how did we dream about like a specific person from the press?' John massages his head.

'Exactly! But why didn't the thing between her legs bite?' Freddie says.
All 4 of them laughed.

Freddie thinks in his tiny mind:

I could just listen to John's laugh all day. Such a gorgeous man.

'Well... me and Roger will investigate about this. We'll be back in about 2 hours' Brian looks at his watch

John smirks at Freddie as they leave.

**HERE COMES SOME SMUT**

John pushes Freddie down on the bed.
'John...' Freddie moans. John unzips Freddie's pants. John pulls down Freddie's pants and boxers. To reveal the usual big one, which is surprisingly still hard.

'You don't know how much I missed this' John kisses the tip. 'Oh and you don't know how much I missed this' Freddie grabs John's ass. 'Take off those clothes' Freddie smirks. John takes off his clothes and so does Freddie.

'There you go' Freddie bites his lip and grabs John's ass. Before he knew it, Joh had already started sucking it.

Freddie moan. Freddie tangles his fingers in John's little afro. 'Oh John' Freddie moans. 'John! I'm gonna cum!' Freddie shouts. 'Do it inside me' John smirks.

John sits on Freddie and Freddie puts him inside of John. Freddie thrusts into John. 'Agh!' John moan/shouts. The thrusting gets harder and harder. 'Goddamn John! Your tight!' Freddie shout/groans.

After a 29 seconds,

Freddie's hot cum squirted inside of John. 'Oh haaa...' Freddie pants. 'Wooh!' John pants. Freddie lays John on the bed so Freddie is above him.

They both start kissing. John opens his mouth for Freddie to explore him. Freddie brings his tongue inside of John's mouth.

They both let go and go under the covers. 'I love you Freddie' John cuddles with Freddie. 'I love you too John..' Freddie smiles and cuddles back. John was thinking of giving Freddie a hand job. But Freddie stood up and put on his boxers.

John Thought in his mind:
Fuck, that was my chance.

Brian's POV

'My Car!' Roger argues with me. 'I said, My Car!' I say. Roger sulks. 'Don't be such a baby, you just want to do something spicy with your car!' I points at Roger. 'N-no!' Roger blushes.

2 hours and 29 minutes later....

'Roger! Stop fighting we wasted our time li----- Roger?' I look around. Then Roger comes back with a paper and a pen. 'Where have you been?' Roger gives me the paper. 'W-what? Was that an impersonator?' I say confused as fuck. 'Uhhh Yeah.' Roger points at the things he wrote down.

3rd person

Brian and Roger check on Freddie and John. Who seem to just having a snack.
Nothing Much.... ;)     

(A/N)
Hey Guys. Sorry for no update for quite a long time. But I work hard for these so please..... and wish me luck on my campaign. And I had a whole load of homework a while ago, so I couldn't start early. And...

WE'RE ALMOST AT 1000 READS!

So, Thank you SO MUCH for readings my stories. I hope you enjoy them as well. Well I have nothing else to say other that this.

 Well I have nothing else to say other that this

(I got this from MUG LIFE)Anyways

Anyways. Bye!