"Bangay" Bar?!?!

Brian's POV

What the hell is bangay?!?! Well he said it exist. So let's give it a try!
'Roger it just says bar!' I raise an eyebrow. 'But bangay is a KIND of bar, not a name of a bar!' He says. Ahh ok.
I feel like I'm getting tricked... but it seems real.

------------------
Time skip!      |
------------------

We're at the bar and we're drunk as fuck... Drank some Whiskey.. Vodka.
And some Coke....

Roger's POV

Fuck..... I could've just said Gay Bar!
I was about to say band.... But if I told Brian, then... FREDDIE WOULD HATE ME FOREVER..... And he was big his---
Fucking stop! I'm Straight...

Freddie's POV

'Why the fuck is everyone walking in on us?!?' I say furiously to myself.
'I'm sorry if this was ruined' John says sadly. 'Let's just do this another time' I say. John leaves with a frown on his face.....

--------------
Next Day |
--------------

Going to work again.... Only Brian is there, As I enter, It's dead silent....
'Brian? What's wrong darling?' I raise an eyebrow. 'You know where a bangay bar is?' Brian says. 'What the fuck is a bangay bar?!?' I say. I'm so confused..
'Roger said that's where you met the one ur fucking.' He says. What the fuck?
'Darling.... Roger meant. GAY BAR' I say. 'So your saying I went to a GAY BAR?!??!?!!?!!?' He says. Oh Fuck..
Roger is dead to me....
'He brought you there?!?' I say. Roger walks in. 'Roger I need to talk to you' I whisper to Rog.' I say. I pull him to the bathroom. He grabs my cock through my pants, I push his hand away from it.
'Why Bangay bar?!?! Just say GAY bar!'
I say furiously. 'Sorry.. I was about to say Band. But I remembered. So I said gay but then Brian said BANGAY! And I could take that back or he'll think I'm lying..' He says as he looks at the ground... Fucking Roger.... I burst out the rest room. Then my fucking bulge shows.... John enters... I don't want any eye contact with anyone. As I'm about to walk out the studio, 'where are you going mister?' Brian asks.
'For a smoke you arse' I say.
'You took that to far, Fred!' He says
'You swear as well!' I say. 'Fuck' He says. 'You heard that?!?' I say to Brian.
'Fine you won. Mr. Fucking Mercury' He says. I go out as I roll my eyes.
John goes to me. 'Fucking---- John! You made me jump!' I say.
'They're calling you in' He says
'Why?!? I've only been gone for 5 seconds and I was about to light my----'
Roger goes to me. Roger bites his lip.
And he grabs my bulge to pull me in.
'What the fuck roger!!!' I say.
'That's the way you like it.' He says with a wink. 'No Roger! Its starting to hurt!' I say. 'Plus, The studio is far from where we are! We're across the road!'
I say. 'No need. We're almost there' Roger says as he make the grip even harder... 'Ow! Fuck you then! I'm never showing you my cock then!' I say, Just to make him stop.... he stops grabbing it.. 'then show it now!' He says.
'Roger! We're on the side walk!' I say.
He unbuckles my belt and he takes off my pants. And my boxers.
'Hey I know you! Your Freddie Mer---
Ahhh!!!' The little girl runs up to us. And It was still showing my cock! As more fans run to us... I quickly put up my boxers, pants, and belt. 'I'm sorry little one. Roger is just mad at me' I say to the little girl. 'What is that' She says as she points at my bulge... Fuck! I can't teach her that.. 'It's only for boys little girl' I say. 'But why does it look big?' She asks. 'I can't say little girl' I say.... A while ago, When my cock was still showing... People were taking pictures of me... 'Such big cock Fred!' A man congratulates me.... 'I didn't want to show it! It was an accident I'm sorry!' I say awkwardly. 'No Freddie! Your lucky.' He says. 'Some people are even in love with you, Cuz of your bulge' He whispers to me.
I think I'm going through hell right now.... PAPARAZZI! That's the thing!!
Roger is dead! SO DEAD!

John's POV

wHaT tHe FuCk?!?!? ROGER PULLED DOWN FREDDIE'S PANTS! Fuck...
The little girl just saw his cock...
Fuck.... Freddie just ran back to the studio, covering his face.... Fuck....

Brian's POV

Freddie just ran in covering his face...
'What's wrong you baby?' I mock him.
'Brian... This is serious' He's dead serious... Oh fuck... 'what is it Fred?' I say curiously... 'Roger pulled my pants and boxers down, WHEN A LITTLE GIRL WAS IN FRONT OF ME.
Plus. It was a fan! And! She asked me why is so big!!!' He says as he was a little teary... Fucking Roger!
'ROGER!!!' I say furiously. He comes in. 'WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PULL DOWN FREDDIE'S PANTS?!?!?!?!!?!???!!!' I say at the loudest of my voice... 'I'm sorry..' He says

--------------------------
A few minutes later...|
--------------------------

I go to the bathroom, and I see Freddie massaging the tip of his cock as he is in little pain and a bit moaning..
Fuck I can see it again... He was facing me... But he didn't realize that I was there. I was just admiring it...
I wish I could have a cock like---
IM NOT GAY! I NEED TO STOP MYSELF... I'm still looking at it..
'Ah!' Freddie screams as he is still looking at it and massaging it...
'Ah!! What the fuck! Brian!' He catches me looking at it. He pulls up his boxers
And screams.. 'Ah! Fuck! It hurts!' He screams. 'What's wrong anyways?' I ask
'I fucking slipped on the floor, AS I WAS PEEING!' He says as he puts on his tight pants. 'Fuck! These pants hurt!' He says. And he puts on his belt.
'Does it hurt that much?' I ask. 'Yes!' He says as he slaps my belly and walks out. Ow! Fuck he's really strong...

(A/N)
Hey Guys! This is chapter is quite long for me. I just got up to 1118
words! It takes me about 1 day to do these, but sometimes I upload the next day. I live here in the Philippines so if your American. Then I might as well upload at night for you. But if I upload at night. You can check it out in the morning. I hope you guys like this. Love ya! (Btw I just keep saying swear words but just bare with me)