Roger the son

We kiss there for 2 minutes. And Freddie let's go. And gives me one peck
Then I cry the tears of joy. 'Are you crying honey?' Freddie hugs me. No.
His smile smiles even more. He rests his chin on my head. And, Blake looks like the 70s Fred. But that doesn't mean that Freddie looks ugly now. He's even more gorgeous than before. Before he was spicy. Also gorgeous. But he is even more now. I rub my face on his body as I kneel. He runs his fingers through my long afro. I bite his cock through his pants. He moans.
He carries me up. And kisses me on the lips. 'I have to go' He grabs his keys from his tight jean pocket. He grabs my ass and leaves. I run outside and grab his hand. 'Please no...' I get teary. 'Oh it's ok darling' He kisses me forehead and drives away. I've never been so sad in my life because of Freddie.

Freddie's POV

I park my car in front of my house. But I decide to go walk on the street. And I encounter a guy. Is this Blake??? Fuck.
I think I'm in love with myself..... FUCK NO! 'Hey. I'm sorry' Blake looks at my bulge or cock. Whatever. 'It's fine..' I lie. I look at the ground as if I'm ugly. In my 80s. 'Hey... come on. Your gorgeous' He holds my hand. My head shoots up. And a smile appears on my face. I put a quick kiss on his lips and I walk away. And then I encounter Vincent. Oh Fuck. 'Nice bang' He winks
Oh shut up. I chuckle. Then I see Roger
'If it is the one and only Freddie' He smiles crossing his arms. He leans in for a kiss but I refuse. 'I'm not in a good mood' I continue walking. And I encounter the one and only.... Deaky.
'Hi Deaks' I smirk. 'Hi Fred' He hugs me tight. Silence fills the streets. He let's go. 'Deaky... I... need to go..' I frown. I walk back home. I take off my shirt. And I walk in the bathroom. I can hear my door open.... I check to see who it was. 'Boo!' Rogers tries to scare me from behind. 'What a fail' I smile and cross my arms. 'Fred... just one kiss ple----' He gets cut of by my kiss.
His eyes widen. But then he kisses back.

Roger's POV

I never knew that Freddie would kiss me... I thought he didn't like me. We let go. 'Dress up?' I smirk. He nods his head and blushes. He goes in his closet. And had lot of costumes. He gave me:
A messy blond wig
A tight skirt
A gold jacket
Woman's Underwear.....
And a woman's shirt..

'Uhhh... where did you get the woman underwear' I pick it up. 'Oh.. uh.. that was in my parties. For some reason.. uhh I have loads of it...' Freddie chuckles. I put all those things on. He gives me directions. 'Well according to girls you gotta put your cock forward' He smiles. 'Ooohh sorry' He covers his mouth. Then I put my hips forward. And I cover it and make it normal again. 'Yeah that's right, and your tits erect' He shapes my body.
(get the reference? 😂)
'Oh I love you' He hugs me. 'Huh?' I smile. 'As a friend....' He looks down at the ground. 'I didn't mean---' I get cut off. 'Nah Nah' He acts sassy and walks like a girl to the couch. He spins me around like he's the prince and I'm the princess. 'Freddie!' He shout. 'Shout that when we have a bang' He winks.
And carries me. 'Wow your strong' I pat his back. He brings me to his room and he pushes me on the bed. 'Sleep now Johnny!' He points at me. Ah.. he's roleplaying. 'I don't want to mommy!' I stand up. 'Oh you can call me daddy' He winks. Getting good is it. 'Daddy! I don't want to' I cross my arms. 'Oh you will have to now or I'll fuck you to sleep' He crosses his arms. Oh please do it. 'No! I will not sleep!' I smirk.
'Do you want your daddy to fuck his son?' He gets closer to me. Oh he's so wild. And horny. Oh yes please. 'Uhh Ye---No!' I grab his shoulders. 'Why are you fighting back to your daddy?!?' He pushes me. I get pushed on the bed. 'Your not gonna sleep huh? Fine!' He lays on me. Oh yes.... He starts to kiss me. I firmly grab his cock or bulge. His lips are soft. He tastes good. He grabs my ass. His grip is perfect. His beautiful mustache. His mustache tickles my upper lip. That's what i love about him. He takes of his clothes except for his boxers. Me too. He rubs his bulge or cock on my ass. With both boxers still on. Then he takes off his underwear. He rubs his bare cock on my boxers. I haven't seen his big thick cock in a long time. Then he rips my boxers. Wow... he is strong. I put my legs up. And he puts his tongue in me.
(I still don't know how it works even though I watched things before) I moan. Oh he's good at this.
Then puts 3 fingers inside me. I moan I shout. 'Ahh!' I scream. 'Do you want a break?' He stops. 'No. I'm ready' I pant. He slaps my ass a few times. He replaces it with his cock.
He puts his cock inside me. I moan I shout. Then after a few minutes he cums inside me. And I cum on his stomach. 'Ahh yes' he moans. Then we hear a knock on the door. We quickly put on our clothes. And I sit up on his bed and pretend to read a magazine. Ooohh this magazine has Freddie's shirtless photos. Then who is it? Brian.
'Hi Fred' Brian hugs Freddie's shirtless body and pats his back. 'Why are you shirtles--- oohhh!' Brian realizes that Freddie has cum on his stomach. 'Did you fuck my Rog--- I mean Roger?' He points at me. 'I masturbated' Freddie smiles. 'Yeah you didn't have to say--' Brian gets cut off by Freddie covering his mouth. 'Shush!' He smiles. 'Roger' Brian points at me. 'M'hmm' I don't pay attention. 'Roger!' He says louder.
'Yes?' I groan. 'I dare you to lick Freddie's trunk' He points at Freddie.
'You mean torso, Mr. Astrophysics?' I mock him. 'Yes' he rolls his eyes. 'Accepted' I stand up. 'Wha-- wha- what?' Freddie backs up and smiles. 'Come on Freddie. Just once in your entire lifetime' Brian pats Freddie's shoulder. I lick Freddie's delicious body. And his hot thick cum.

(A/N)
I'm still fucking alive until now! I can't believe it!! And thank you for reading this chapter. I don't know how that licking thing is supposed to work. But, I've seen stuff before... you know what I mean. **silence** OK ANYWAYS.
I hope you guys liked it. And Bye!

Cute Lil Deaky

Cute Lil Deaky. Just being himself.